Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 Ep16 ft Andy from Richmond Tiger Talk Podcast!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Tigercast is back after a much needed week off and we have kicked off with an absolute treat for all Tiger fans.

Tonight two podcasts collided as I was joined by Andy from the Richmond Tiger Talk Podcast to talk all things Podcast and Richmond!

It was fantastic to have Andy on, unfortunately Nick couldn't make it on for tonights episode, but we think we provided a great episode and Andy was brilliant to work with.

On tonights episode:

-We discuss our podcasts, how they came about and some experiences along the way
-Discuss our season to date
-Discuss how the back half of our season looks
-Go through our injuries and returning players
-Sydney Stack, where would he be drafted if the 2018 draft was done again right now?
-Marlion Pickett, how he fits in and where he could play
-The return of Jayden Short, how do we fit him in, what happens to Stack and Houli?
-Rance making a return?
-Preview St Kilda game

Plus more!

This is a really unique episode and I love that both our Podcasts can run side by side but to create a combined episode was pretty cool and we hope you enjoy it!

Listen here:

What a nice surprise! Great podcast guys. The only shame will be if we have to miss out on Nick and Andy tomorrow...

So that's what Andy's voice sounds like with decent sound equipment :p:p:yum:
Nice work guys.

I revealed all my secrets to him RE: recording equipment as he mentioned the same thing about the sound quality.

It's a tricky one to get right that's for sure :)

That was some of the best listening I have had for ages. my routine is to take my dog out on a walk for 2.5 hours almost every night and listen to a couple of different podcasts ( all the Richmond ones , and Freakanomics ! ) each time . To hear Michaels and Andy shooting the breeze about Tigers stuff was pure gold. Thanks so much , you both really are pros. Look forward to the podcasts . And I agree about Steve Morris playing forward...

That was some of the best listening I have had for ages. my routine is to take my dog out on a walk for 2.5 hours almost every night and listen to a couple of different podcasts ( all the Richmond ones , and Freakanomics ! ) each time . To hear Michaels and Andy shooting the breeze about Tigers stuff was pure gold. Thanks so much , you both really are pros. Look forward to the podcasts . And I agree about Steve Morris playing forward...

Thanks for that mate, glad you enjoyed it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back