Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Snake would have to be one of the best trolls on BigFooty. Is there a group of supporters that talk about an opposition poster more than Richmond supporters talk about Snake?

I genuinely think he writes outrageously stupid s**t on purpose and then sits back in amusement watching how many Richmond supporters get sucked in. No one else could get the amount of reactions he does. You have to pay credit where it’s due, because after listening to that podcast, you can tell he’s not an idiot.

Snake would have to be one of the best trolls on BigFooty. Is there a group of supporters that talk about an opposition poster more than Richmond supporters talk about Snake?

I genuinely think he writes outrageously stupid s**t on purpose and then sits back in amusement watching how many Richmond supporters get sucked in. No one else could get the amount of reactions he does. You have to pay credit where it’s due, because after listening to that podcast, you can tell he’s not an idiot.
He got jealous that Rod Stroker was getting all the attention.
Now Snake is Kim K and Rod is poor old Paris.

Belated thanks but just wanted to show my appreciation to your hard work. Much rather listen to you guys than the “professionals”.

PODCAST ALERT:

The very first episode of the Tigercast is on tonight!

I will be joined by prodigy and Tigerturbulance

very excited to be back talking all things richmond with everyone.

WE ARE BACK WITH THE 1ST TIGERCAST EPISODE FOR 2018!!

It's great to be back and talking all things Richmond. One of the new changes for the 2018 season is we want to know a bit more about our posters so they will all be introduced with a bit of a interesting fact or story about themselves. Never know what you might learn!

Tonight was our first episode back and what a way to kick start the 2018 season.

Highlights of episode:
-Fun facts about Prodigy & Tigerturbulance
-JLT series discussion
-Expectations of the 2018 season
-Our review of the Salt Mine surrounding the Richmond 2017 Premiership
-The strong debate on Corey Ellis, can he make it into our starting 22?

Check out the episode on the below links:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14200975

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-tigercast-afl-podcast/id1254828405

massive thanks to prodigy and Tigerturbulance for both coming on for a chat, it was fantastic. It was great to have some solid discussion, especially on the Corey Ellis topic.

Make sure you have a listen, and if you're interested in coming on for a chat, just let me know, it is a heap of fun!

Of course he does. Can’t believe people think he’s being fair dinkum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE ARE BACK WITH THE 1ST TIGERCAST EPISODE FOR 2018!!

It's great to be back and talking all things Richmond. One of the new changes for the 2018 season is we want to know a bit more about our posters so they will all be introduced with a bit of a interesting fact or story about themselves. Never know what you might learn!

Tonight was our first episode back and what a way to kick start the 2018 season.

Highlights of episode:
-Fun facts about Prodigy & Tigerturbulance
-JLT series discussion
-Expectations of the 2018 season
-Our review of the Salt Mine surrounding the Richmond 2017 Premiership
-The strong debate on Corey Ellis, can he make it into our starting 22?

Check out the episode on the below links:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14200975

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-tigercast-afl-podcast/id1254828405

massive thanks to prodigy and Tigerturbulance for both coming on for a chat, it was fantastic. It was great to have some solid discussion, especially on the Corey Ellis topic.

Make sure you have a listen, and if you're interested in coming on for a chat, just let me know, it is a heap of fun!

Great episode all, some thoughtful analysis and opinion. :thumbsu:

So basically a Groupie.

For anyone that is intersted, here is the link for the interview I had with former Adelaide player Tyson Edwards earlier tonight.

It's part of the main board podcast side project, BigFooty Blast from the past. Trying to interview a past player from every team.

Anyway, Tyson was excellent, really open and honest.

I think non crow fans will enjoy this one.

Spoke about his time as a crow including his battle with testicular cancer, his battle of self doubt as well as the 97/98 premierships

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14231792

Remove this Banner Ad

Back