Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Very good points made on the whole discussion with how we sit with the Brisbane, Hawthorn, Geelong.

Honestly, if you look at Hawthorns threepeat team, they were very similar to us, they had some stars but were mostly a team of good honest soldiers who played a role. They had a great system that worked and an elite coach, yet you don't hear the media downgrading their B, C players. Geelong and Brisbane were certainly the more star studded.

I mean, there is truth that a lot of our success is credited to our system, but the way some talk about it you would think that if it weren't for Dustin Martin and an elite system, we would have won the last 4 wooden spoons. In reality, if we didn't have such a great system and no dustin martin, we would probably still be contenders. Would we have won three in four years? Probably not, but we would be up there and may have even won a flag. But no one wants to believe that.

People are looking too much at 2016 and forget that in 2013-15 we were a top 8 side.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Great podcast guys ! Spilled my beer laughing when T71 let loose about Collingwood fans. Piss funny stuff lol

Just to clarify, Stacky's trial has been and gone a while back. He pleaded guilty. What we are all waiting for (23rd March or thereabouts) is his sentencing.

Common sense says he just gets slap on the wrist fine and can then arrange coming back over to Vic and train with the club. I really hope the media lay off, if and when he returns.

The other related item is that the state's Premier has no say in criminal matters or court proceedings. I believe this is the same in every state and territory.

Also, sorry about the Egg call. You guys only got that one 100% wrong. Lol

The thing I like about Egg is, what you see is what you get. There's no mayo.

Sorry.

Not sorry.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Great podcast guys ! Spilled my beer laughing when T71 let loose about Collingwood fans. Piss funny stuff lol

Just to clarify, Stacky's trial has been and gone a while back. He pleaded guilty. What we are all waiting for (23rd March or thereabouts) is his sentencing.

Common sense says he just gets slap on the wrist fine and can then arrange coming back over to Vic and train with the club. I really hope the media lay off, if and when he returns.

The other related item is that the state's Premier has no say in criminal matters or court proceedings. I believe this is the same in every state and territory.

Also, sorry about the Egg call. You guys only got that one 100% wrong. Lol

The thing I like about Egg is, what you see is what you get. There's no mayo.

Sorry.

Not sorry.
Apologies gents, correcting myself, looks like Sydney still does have a trial to come according to this:

IMG_20210313_093310.jpg

ROUND 1 PODCAST!

Current episode: S05 EP04 - ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-Egg getting the last spot on the list
-Cotchin possibly handing over captaincy at the end of the year
-The new concussion sub rule
-Bloodbath
-Listener questions
-Round 1 preview including predictions!

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
i reckon we should get Tiger71 a signed jack silvagni footy card :)

T71 rant on Zac Williams... that was gold

good podcast you filthy campaigners... can't wait for Thursday night :)
Always a good listen blokes! Welcome back for the season proper!
Glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully many more rants to come ha ha

Michaels haha you made it to numerology on Bounce; well done. You've now officially "made it" ;)
Full disclosure it was my wife that spotted it :tearsofjoy:

Wrap to have got it on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current episode: S05 EP05 - ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-I got stitched up yet again in the intro
-CB and T71 took the reigns for the show with my voice being no good and they did an amazing job
-Review of Round 1 Game vs Carlton
-Has the new Medical Sub rule been exploited or used as intended?
-CB Bloodbath, with a intro you must hear.
-T71 launches his segment, Tiger71's Den
-Listener questions
-Preview of the Round 2 Game vs Hawthorn.

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
it's really a shame that Pickett is not Jack Silvagni, we all know Tiger71 is all over that bandwagon

Last edited:
When are you blokes just gonna cut to the chase and do full on live commentary every week?
Us tigers supporters don’t wanna hear from these muppets that call on channel 7 and fox, we need the blatant one eyed favouritism of you 3 god dammit

I loved doing these, was so much fun.

With being able to go to games now every week wouldnt be doable, but if captain blood 17 and Tiger71 Are keen we can definitely look at doing one for a interstate game.

Id love to be able to have the 3 of us in the same room watching the game and doing the call, just not sure how to set it up technology wise!

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Looking forward to tonights Podcast, so many topics for the bloodbath he could have his own podcast.

Not sure if you used to, any chance of an update on how the VFL guys are going and who you guys think we can see make an appearance over the next few weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back