Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

Looking forward to tonights Podcast, so many topics for the bloodbath he could have his own podcast.

Not sure if you used to, any chance of an update on how the VFL guys are going and who you guys think we can see make an appearance over the next few weeks?
Pod will be tomorrow night! Im away currently.

This has seriously taken me 3 goes to upload the episode correctly. Spend 2 days / 1 night away and my brain goes to mush.

Current episode: S05 EP06 - ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-I get accused of acting like a Melbourne supporter
-Review of Hawks game
-Player chatter on JR, Castagna, Cotchin, Broad, Martin
-Do we stuff around with the ball too much?
-Thoughts on the separate VFL rules and the concerns from AFL coaches
-CB17 Bloodbath, 2 pronged attack.
-T71 Den
-Listener questions
-Preview of Sydney Game

Check out the episode on the below links:

*episode does contain swearing*

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

This is code for i keep all the sponsorship money and am blowing it on gambling, cocaine and hookers.
did have a couple of cheeky Trackside side bets while waiting for meals last night at the RSL.

No luck though.

Current episode: S05 EP07 - ft Michaels and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-I join the club, finally.
-Review of the Swans game and where it all went wrong
-Some reassurance that everything will be fine for the Tigers
-Some interesting umpire calls
-Tiger71 Den
-Listener questions
-Birthday Shoutout
-A Trade target name has been dropped!!
-Preview of Port Adelaide game.

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
I can't believe we are after Jack Silvagni, no wonder Tiger71 likes him so much

Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I will agree with Tiger71 here

Port have looked very very strong in their pre season and first 2 rounds

but then you factor in whom exactly they played

Preseason they played adelaide who at the time looked like they were about to field the worst team in the clubs entire history

Round 1- Norf who they beat by 52 points (who has an average losing margin of about 80)
round 2- Essendon by 59 points who until yesterday looked like they couldnt find their own a$$ with 2 hands and a map
only to hit their first legitimate competition for the flag and pretty much never be in it from about 10 minutes into the first quarter.

now we also havent exactly covered ourselves in glory with our 2 wins and a very disappointing loss to a probable finals team but im biased so i think weve actually performed against a better quality of opposition over our 3 weeks.

Carlton arent a team in the same calibre of terrible as essendon and norf, and hawthorn probably should be 2-1 if the umpires did their jobs.

We need to have our forward line fire which hasnt really happened yet, ports defence is its weak point and if we can go even in the middle i think well be able to beat them in a shoot out due to our forwardline being significantly stronger than their backline which the reverse can not be said for port.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
yeah some of the reactions were a bit crazy to the loss.
Are they as crazy as Tiger71 saying Egg ISN'T soft? He is butter personified, nothing to do with slow decision making. Or that we should consider dropping Short. Actually having trouble picking my jaw up off the floor.

I did enjoy the bit of info, that was tidy. Won't spoil it for others, I liked hearing it fresh.

And I agree that we just need to break even these next few. Actually probably prefer it that way to be honest. Let the focus go onto other teams for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Current episode: S05 EP08 - ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Huge thanks to Tiger71 & captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-A clean intro occurs!
-Tiger71 tries to run the first segment with a mouth full of cake
-We take a look at the Port game and discuss the elephant in the room as well as what went wrong for us
-Did we make a selection blunder?
-The Bloodbath is back and CB17 is coming off a long run up
-T71 Den delves a bit deeper into his theory on our skewed free kick counts
-Listener questions
-Preview of the St Kilda game
-Great discussion around our In's and Out's
-Predictions with a twist

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Kingsofchaos

Debutant
Apr 11, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Nice idea about getting the umps to front up to a media interview after the game. They'd be like politicians though, made of teflon - nothing would stick to them, everyone else would be to blame for their p!ss-poor decisions! Maybe they should be awarded coaches votes too...:joycat:

Nice idea about getting the umps to front up to a media interview after the game. They'd be like politicians though, made of teflon - nothing would stick to them, everyone else would be to blame for their p!ss-poor decisions! Maybe they should be awarded coaches votes too...:joycat:
Yeah you're probably right regarding how they would go about it.

Still reckon it would be a positive step forward between umpires / players/ supporters to some degree if they could show a small amount of understanding.

But will never happen sadly

Back