Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Cb17 is a dead ringer for kane corns
Michael's looks like Michael's
And the other dude looks like Nick Gianopolous

I'm just going to assume me looking like a Michaels is a good thing.

[PLAYERCARD[/PLAYERCARD]
I'm just going to assume me looking like a Michaels is a good thing.
I couldn't think of anyone famous or infamous that you look like,,great job as always thanks for all your hard work most appreciated

disapointed you weren't wearing a Newsboy Cap like your avatar did for so long lol

Micheals called a family meeting last night.

Hi folks, small favour to ask, we are trying to improve the show, and are working hard behind the scenes, we would appreciate it if you guys could in particular follow us on You Tube. We need to get our numbers up. Basically moving forward we should be able to broadcast the show live on that platform as well as FB moving forward. Michaels I have that correct yeah?

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
Facebook

I’m surprised you didn’t have our whole 22 in dud team of the week Michaels :D they certainly deserved it! Well 21, Bolton was good at least. :D
Could have easily gone with that i reckon ha ha

Im going to have nightmares tonight.
In my mind I was under the impression T71 looked like this.
View attachment 1123997
But instead it ended up like this

View attachment 1124006

HAHAHA, made me laugh so hard i pissed myself!

Now in my defense. I normally go to bed after the show, hence I was in my "go to bed mode". I had no idea my phones camera was broken to make me look like that. You wait till the next show, I will be slick as *. 49 YEAR OLD ANTONIO WILL MAKE A COME BACK!

I also dont remember saying "Women age like milk" haha. If I said it, I apologies to the ladies haha

Now in my defense. I normally go to bed after the show, hence I was in my "go to bed mode". I had no idea my phones camera was broken to make me look like that. You wait till the next show, I will be slick as fu**. 49 YEAR OLD ANTONIO WILL MAKE A COME BACK!

I also dont remember saying "Women age like milk" haha. If I said it, I apologies to the ladies haha
LOL THAT'S A CRACK UP.

I'm expecting you to scrub up like this

harlequin-fabio1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now in my defense. I normally go to bed after the show, hence I was in my "go to bed mode". I had no idea my phones camera was broken to make me look like that. You wait till the next show, I will be slick as fu**. 49 YEAR OLD ANTONIO WILL MAKE A COME BACK!

I saw that comment on the fb page and yeah you did say that ages ago

We have a special guest joining us live on Monday night!

He will be on camera too, so be sure to tune in and watch.

I can’t believe you got Dus....... oooops, i said too much.....or have i? Or am i lying? Who knows. You’re just gonna have to tune in and find out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back