Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Only podcast I listen to. Crisp, good analysis, a little banter and great rumours that journos are too compromised to run with. It must take a lot of effort to put together especially you guys with young children it cannot be easy.
Really appreciate your work. Especially driving all the way to Geelong just to use a toilet. Real commitment.

Great podcast guys, been telling myself the last few days the footy season is a marathon and not a sprint, but the loss still hurt. Was nice to get some perspective while out driving today.

Not sure if there's anything in it, I feel we play better at Marvel after paying on a smaller ground first. Thought we would be good back at the G, but think early in the season it can take them a game to adjust.

Current episode: S05 EP11 - ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Huge thanks to Tiger71 & captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-Tigs and CB confess their love for each other during the intro
-Review of Bulldogs game
-The Nank effect
-Lynch dominating
-Rioli's workrate
-Baker up forward
-Mansell down back
-How good is Bolton and T71 re assures he is staying.
-CB17 Blood bath, the Cotch conundrum
-T71 Den, is the G back to being our fortress?
-Dud Team of the week from Michaels and his mates
-Listener questions
-Preview of Geelong game

Check out the episode on the below links:

*episode does contain swearing*

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said on Twitter, I thought pr0n star wannabe Josh Bruce should have been a walk up starter in this team. Medical sub will do though :tearsofjoy:

I did almost name 1 extra defender and 1 extra forward, there was just so many who deserved the right to be named ha ha.

Bruce definitely did spud it up though!

Michaels

When Liam Baker is announced all australian in both the back and forward lines,

will he get up twice or will they just give him both blazers at the same time?

thought i was a shoe in for listener question :(

great episode as usual, reckon well do what we normally do, slightly behind or even at half time, then crush them in the back half when their zimmer frames stop working

Quality programme...all three working well together with the questions/answers/humour and I like the LIST of topics to be covered...show has great structure just like the RFC Team... :thumbsu: :hearts: :hearts: :thumbsu:
Sharp as a spoon...Tea bagg...Chip kick...chip kick...chippp kickkkk... :D

Last edited:
Awesome podcast guys! Reckon best yet

love the new dud team of the week segment!
Really bringing out a new Michaels that I feel he’s been holding back for a few years! Clearly tigs and CB have influenced there..
Great to hear!

Over the moon about Bolton news from Tiger71

Baker a dead set mini terminator! He’s so hard, clean and skillful.. not sure he’s human

Massive call on getting more frees than cats this week tigs, after the * up cats copped vs swans
Hocking will be giving the umpires the rev up pregame

RCD was very solid for his first game. 16 center bounces he attended! His hands in close are elite, didn’t look out of place at all! Gonna be a beast in a year or 2

Last edited:
Quality programme...all three working well together with the questions/answers/humour and I like the LIST of topics to be covered...show has great structure just like the RFC Team... :thumbsu: :hearts: :hearts: :thumbsu:
Sharp as a spoon...Tea bagg...Chip kick...chip kick...chippp kickkkk... :D
Awesome podcast guys! Reckon best yet

love the new dud team of the week segment!
Really bringing out a new Michaels that I feel he’s been holding back for a few years! Clearly tigs and CB have influenced there..
Great to hear!

Over the moon about Bolton news from Tiger71

Baker a dead set mini terminator! He’s so hard, clean and skillful.. not sure he’s human

Massive call on getting more frees than cats this week tigs, after the fu** up cats copped vs swans
Hocking will be giving the umpires the rev up pregame

RCD was very solid for his first game. 16 center bounces he attended! His hands in close are elite, didn’t look out of place at all! Gonna be a beast in a year or 2

thanks heaps for the feedback, glad you're both loving the show!

I felt it was one of our better episodes as well.

I accept I'm not as naturally funny as captain blood 17 and Tiger71 but I'm glad i can chuck in a bit of banter with the Dud team of the week. everyone has seemed to embrace it.

thanks heaps for the feedback, glad you're both loving the show!

I felt it was one of our better episodes as well.

I accept I'm not as naturally funny as captain blood 17 and Tiger71 but I'm glad i can chuck in a bit of banter with the Dud team of the week. everyone has seemed to embrace it.
It's OK Michaels your the rock/anchor the other two bounce off with their digressions...you keep the show focused without being heavy handed about it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back