Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

We are back for 2021 folks!!

Unfortunately it wasn't the full trio, Tiger71 had some work stuff to attend to, but captain blood 17 and I kicked off Season 5 of the Podcast for 2021!

Topics covered:
-Welcome back to CB17
-General catch up
-2021 fixture
-20 minute quarters
-Our draftees
-Players training with us to get a Supp spot or mid season draft
-Bloodbath aimed at media
-We picked 2 players each who we want to see train the house down and get into the side

A nice quick show to kick off 2020!

Apologies about my Mic, my old headset broke and I need to adjust a few things to get this one right!

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Unfortunately it wasn't the full trio, Tiger71 had some work stuff to attend to, but captain blood 17 and I kicked off Season 5 of the Podcast for 2021!

Topics covered:
-Welcome back to CB17
-General catch up
-2021 fixture
-20 minute quarters
-Our draftees
-We picked 2 players each who we want to see train the house down and get into the side

Apologies about my Mic, my old headset broke and I need to adjust a few things to get this one right!

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Yeah boiiiiii

Topics covered:
-Welcome back to CB17
-General catch up
-2021 fixture
-20 minute quarters
-Our draftees

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Welcome back fellas, ill give it listen tomorrow at gym ✌️

Do the Dew

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2019
Stuart Dew's Gut
AFL Club
Richmond

Topics covered:
-Welcome back to CB17
-General catch up
-2021 fixture
-20 minute quarters
-Our draftees

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Good to listen again lads. Praying to Dusty that the season goes forward uninterrupted. A couple of comments:

Firstly, captain blood 17 you can read?? Nice!

And secondly, you're totally correct regarding the media. Tom Browne (and many others) continually spew garbage and hope that something sticks. There seems to be no accountability for anything they say, and once they get the fire started they take a step back and feign innocence. I feel a large bunch of the AFL-accredited "journalists" exist to foment rumours and get players suspended for innocuous actions (see Lynch, Grimes, Vlastuin...).

The Tigercast is expanding and branching out into some new territory!

I have recently set up a Twitch account for the Tigercast, the initial view was using this as another platform to do more regular live shows which may reach a different audience, which we will still be doing.

But in my spare time I am a casual gamer on the PS5, and Twitch by design was made to stream games essentially. So I have decided to add in some PS5 gaming streams to the twitch account as well, just for something different and to keep engaging with you all!

We did a trial run last night and it went well, had viewers and people sending in questions about footy, and life in general, it was good fun. TJASTA checked it out, so thanks for that!

some things to note on the gaming stream side of things:

-I usually play Fortnite, more often than not in squads with some mates who love to banter and have some fun
-I'm average at the game, so don't expect wins all the time, it's a bit of fun but we do typically get a couple of wins a night.
-If you're watching the stream, feel free to join in the chat, can ask about anything. Richmond, footy in general, or any other topics.

If you're on twitch already, would love a follow on our account!

link below to our twitch account:

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
-I usually play Fortnite

B7389424-2282-4A2A-8723-7222192ECCE1.gif

yes yes, i know that is a polarizing game, but I don't have enough time to play much else to be honest.

we played a bit of NBA 2K21 when it come out but that has died off as playing online in AUS is shocking with their servers.

might end up getting fifa at some point too.

COD gets a run every so often.

The Tigercast is expanding and branching out into some new territory!

I have recently set up a Twitch account for the Tigercast, the initial view was using this as another platform to do more regular live shows which may reach a different audience, which we will still be doing.

But in my spare time I am a casual gamer on the PS5, and Twitch by design was made to stream games essentially. So I have decided to add in some PS5 gaming streams to the twitch account as well, just for something different and to keep engaging with you all!

We did a trial run last night and it went well, had viewers and people sending in questions about footy, and life in general, it was good fun. TJASTA checked it out, so thanks for that!

some things to note on the gaming stream side of things:

-I usually play Fortnite, more often than not in squads with some mates who love to banter and have some fun
-I'm average at the game, so don't expect wins all the time, it's a bit of fun but we do typically get a couple of wins a night.
-If you're watching the stream, feel free to join in the chat, can ask about anything. Richmond, footy in general, or any other topics.

If you're on twitch already, would love a follow on our account!

link below to our twitch account:

Fortnite....

DF88F10F-4830-4921-93DB-2F6A1BA4BED1.gif

Current episode: S05 EP02 - ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to T71 and CB17 with a quick catchup!
-AFLW talk and the direction of womens football
-Eddie McGuire stepping down and how that played out
-Bloodbath from CB, very on point!
-Dimma's contract extension and CB's brilliant succession plan idea.
-Prestia and Grimes re signing
-Dusty contract news
-VFL Comp and the new structure
-AFL Game ticketing
-Stand on the mark rule
-Pre Season 'Baltas'
-Who would we like to see be added to the list from those training with us?
-Expectations of this Fridays scratch match vs Melbourne

New Mic tonight! i sound clearer but may need to up the volume next time.

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Current episode: S05 EP03 - ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

Topics covered:
-Quick swipe at Carlton nuffies comparing Zac Williams bump to Trent Cotchin.
-Review of the Collingwood game
-Player performances we enjoyed
-The stand rule and how we coped with it
-CB and T71 give their top 8 predictions for 2021
-CB Bloodbath
-T71 busts a myth on where we stand amongst the great teams
-Huge amount of listener questions which we loved!

YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Nice podcast guys, great to have you back!!

On Melbourne, I noticed Choco is now coaching at Melbourne and it appears their skills(field kicking) had improved in the little I saw of them play, will be interesting to see if this translates into the season proper.

Nice podcast guys, great to have you back!!

On Melbourne, I noticed Choco is now coaching at Melbourne and it appears their skills(field kicking) had improved in the little I saw of them play, will be interesting to see if this translates into the season proper.
its great to be back!

Yeah Choco (as wacky as he can be) will have a huge influence on them no doubt,

Back