Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

uncle-fester-bulb.gif

Which of you guys offered Grockadoc a razor? Nearly woke the baby up you campaigner 😂

I was gonna trim the beard this morning but got called in early and didn't have time. 🤣

But Razors? What the * are razors. Haven't used one since January 2020. I've got a beard trimmer. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah looked a dodgy scene you with the robe the phone ringing.
I'd love to claim that things like that were planned but you just can't script that seedy kind of ring tone

hopper, martin, bolton, prestia taranto, cotchin, sonsie. That is bloody disgusting honestly. Its sickeningly strong.
our midfield gets walked most games one player doesn't fix that. If we picked up TT, Hopper and one of our draftees really stepped up then our midfield would be stong .... not sickingly strong

our midfield gets walked most games one player doesn't fix that. If we picked up TT, Hopper and one of our draftees really stepped up then our midfield would be stong .... not sickingly strong
Disagree. Our midfields missing piece has always been a full time big body clearance player for years. We get bullied in the contest because our third clearance player has always been Graham, short etc and we get bullied. I don't see teams bullying Taranto Martin and Prestia in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back