Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
What time zone you campaigners on? Thailand is 3 hours behind so beer in hand at 5.30pm switch on to catch the end of the show???

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thailand is 4 hours behind, mate. Daylight savings still hasn't ended. ;)

A reminder that Richo is on tonights show for the first 30 minutes to talk about the Tigers!!

If you had a question you could ask Richo about the current tigers or footy in general, what would it be?

A reminder that Richo is on tonights show for the first 30 minutes to talk about the Tigers!!

If you had a question you could ask Richo about the current tigers or footy in general, what would it be?
How many goals does he think prime Richo would have kicked in the dynasty years? 2017-20.

Also, would he have liked the stand rule as a player? Would he have been able to exploit it for more goals?

Lastly, did he hear the whistle for that hands in the back free that he gave away the 50 and lost us the game?

Is Tiger71 on tonight?
Unfortunately Tigs isn't on tonight, he is still recovering from the concussion symptoms and isn't feeling his usual self at the moment.

Do people at the club also think Steve Hocking is a dodgy campaigner

What is your take on the stand rule, and do you believe its introduction was primarily aimed at benefiting the style of the game, or are there other reasons?

Was their sufficient accountability and transparency in its introduction with Richmond and the other clubs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in 2005 I went to Punt road and watched the boys train, flying over for the game against Collingwood. Waited outside for Richo to appear from training so he could sign a couple of jumpers for me (one for me and one for my son who was back home in Perth) Richo looked at me like I was some loser just wanting to get home and sell his signed jumpers on ebay.

At the same time a dad was sitting on the kerb behind me and sent his kids to Richo to sign a dozen cards for him. Richo doing the right thing signed all the cards for those kids however, once done he looked at me and told me he had to go, and that he was sorry. Kids went back to their dad gave him all the cards so he could no doubt put them all on ebay for a few $. Richoman owes me a signed jumper, he got played by those kids. LOL :tearsofjoy:

Never meet your hero. Nathan Brown then became my favourite, he then broke his leg only a few weeks later. To this day I still blame Richo

Ask him what percentage of players in his era would have quit AFL if they received the same scrutiny today’s players do. And does he think the level of media hunger for click bait stories is preventing kids play at the highest level.

Back in 2005 I went to Punt road and watched the boys train, flying over for the game against Collingwood. Waited outside for Richo to appear from training so he could sign a couple of jumpers for me (one for me and one for my son who was back home in Perth) Richo looked at me like I was some loser just wanting to get home and sell his signed jumpers on ebay.

Go easy on our great champ, he could probably smell the 'sandgroper' in you and thought you were an Egirl plant.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for the show Michaels
It was great to hear from Richo :) even if he was using his media training strongly skirting around your hardly pointed questions :) I like that you at least tried to ask about his bias on the ch7 broadcast and hopefully it gets him to think about it at least and maybe he'll lean into being a Tigers fan like the rest of us, even if only a tiny bit more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back