Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

I noticed Richo and Greeners were dissing this pod on their show and fair enough. Having club royalty mixing it with the nuffy fans is disturbing. If you want to interview him do it one on one and release it as a special pod.

I noticed Richo and Greeners were dissing this pod on their show and fair enough. Having club royalty mixing it with the nuffy fans is disturbing. If you want to interview him do it one on one and release it as a special pod.

where about's in their show did they mention it? I must not be up to it yet.

Not sure if you're just being playful or not but 'mixing it with the nuffy fans' is a terrible take if legit.

We have had him on for a 1 v 1 interview a few years ago.

Though Elton Johns Wig and I did more than ok on Monday nights show chatting about more current topics.

Not sure if you're just being playful or not but 'mixing it with the nuffy fans' is a terrible take if legit.

Though Elton Johns Wig and I did more than ok on Monday nights show chatting about more current topics.
Can't imagine Richo would have been dissing it.

Starts around the 29min mark

Last edited:
Starts around the 29min mark
that was hardly dissing the show, they were just taking pot shots at richo for being on another show.

no different to what I would do if CB, Tigs, EJ or Grock went onto another show for an appearance ha ha.

They were dissing Richo, it was a fun part of the pod, I liked it. They had a crack at Richo for moonlighting, and they joked he was doing it for an earn.

All good fun I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50min mark. Common Grockadoc you're better than that. Drop the Karen Cornes sensationalism bullshit.

"We might be giving up Harley Reid"

Have you recently joined SEN payroll?

Even with the injury list as is we are nowhere near a bottom 5 side which would be the bare minimum you'd need to be getting close to Harley Reid. Hell let's be honest unless you've got the first pick or 2nd at worst if you hit a bolter along the way then you're no hope of landing Harley Reid.

We don't have a First Rounder this year but we do next year. We gave up two but one of them is already done last so only one more to go.

Let's give Taranto and Hopper atleast 12 months before we go join the bullshit sensationalism journo route of writing blokes off after being here for effectively 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

50min mark. Common Grockadoc you're better than that. Drop the Karen Cornes sensationalism bullshit.

"We might be giving up Harley Reid"

Have you recently joined SEN payroll?

Even with the injury list as is we are nowhere near a bottom 5 side which would be the bare minimum you'd need to be getting close to Harley Reid. Hell let's be honest unless you've got the first pick or 2nd at worst if you hit a bolter along the way then you're no hope of landing Harley Reid.

We don't have a First Rounder this year but we do next year. We gave up two but one of them is already done last so only one more to go.

Let's give Taranto and Hopper atleast 12 months before we go join the bullshit sensationalism journo route of writing blokes off after being here for effectively 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Harley Reid comment was tongue in cheek, hence that little smile as I was saying it.

The discussion around draft picks though I raised as I have seen a fair few Richmond supporters in Facebook groups and twitter etc all say that we should have kept at least 1 first rounder, hence why I raised it, given our injury list now may become a factor.

Pinger.gif Pinger.gif

Full dance card tonight. Michaels, Groc, Tigs, myself and EJ may even don the sub vest. We're gonna provide some chat and analysis you won't get on msn or SEN etc. Tune in for a rational chat.

Why do people insist on taking out the media guy when clearly Bolton acted like an arrogant prick. The only way the kid's going to learn is by having the book thrown at him. I don't give a s*** what Whateley said Bolton is a selfish campaigner who needs to pull his head in.
They are not mutually exclusive you know...

Bolton may need to pull his head in, sure

But Whankley goes at us like no other club, don't hear him calling for Dangerflog to get the Toby Green suspension for studs up do, so have a crack at the flog whenever you get the chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back