Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty tipping is on again for 2019!

JOIN NOW.

Thanks to The Golden Ticket for sponsoring - http://www.thegoldenticket.com.au

Prizes:

* Medals
* Premium memberships
* Extra premium membership for club winners
* $500 cash first, $300 second place, $200 third.
* Medallion Club tickets for early birds!

Medallion Club seats at The MCG and Etihad from $80. Book now.

1. Join the BigFooty pool: http://bit.ly/BFSuperbruAFL (Cash prizes! AND join before Friday 22nd and you could get free Medallion Club tickets)
2. Join your club board pool (See your club board)
3. Let us know your Superbru screen name:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences (towards the bottom of your Preferences page)

More info?

1. Overall BigFooty winners receive:

* $500 cash first prize
* $300 cash second prize
* $200 cash third prize
* Weekly Premium Platinum memberships

The first 14 people to join for 2019 AND contact Chief to ask for tickets, will receive two Medallion Club tickets to the AFLX on Friday 22nd Feb!

Join the BigFooty pool here!
http://bit.ly/BFSuperbruAFL

2. Club Board winner receives:

* A shiny medal, and a year's Platinum Membership.

3. After joining the two pools above, let us know you Superbru screen name so we can give out prizes:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/preferences (towards the bottom of your Preferences page)
(Not shown publicly)

Please note that your real name appears under your user name in your profile so if you don't wish this to be seen use a pseudonym when registering. Or your initials or something else anonymous. Those who have already registered can change their details.

Questions?

Post them in this thread.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Finals_TGT.png
    Finals_TGT.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Not trying to be a thorn in ya ball bag but the only way I can navigate to the womens afl tipping comp is when I get an occasional reminder in my 'alerts' to do my tips.

Clicking on the Tipping option on the top menu takes to me to Superbru but I can't find a way to the women's tipping on BF forum.

• Admin
Not trying to be a thorn in ya ball bag but the only way I can navigate to the womens afl tipping comp is when I get an occasional reminder in my 'alerts' to do my tips.

Clicking on the Tipping option on the top menu takes to me to Superbru but I can't find a way to the women's tipping on BF forum.
This is true. Bookmark it?

Whenever I try to add my SuperBru name into my preferences section i get an error message that states, "Oops! We ran into some problems, Please enter a valid value".

Im entering my SuperBru screen name correctly but still cant work it out. any one able to help?

• Admin
Whenever I try to add my SuperBru name into my preferences section i get an error message that states, "Oops! We ran into some problems, Please enter a valid value".

Im entering my SuperBru screen name correctly but still cant work it out. any one able to help?
Convo the name to me - it might have invalid characters?

I find it confusing on their main site to find where to enter tips.
Last year was easier to wait for the reminder email but that sometimes meant I missed submitting them.

It isn't under My Account or dashboard that I can see, where do I look?

EDIT:
OK I finally found the "picks" tab
slow morning

Last edited:
I find it confusing on their main site to find where to enter tips.
Last year was easier to wait for the reminder email but that sometimes meant I missed submitting them.

It isn't under My Account or dashboard that I can see, where do I look?

EDIT:
OK I finally found the "picks" tab
slow morning
Make sure you tip the correct margins.....that’s most important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it includes finals.
How come it’s not mentioned anywhere about finals being included? I’ve been on lots of tipping sites over the years, and the majority don’t do the finals, it ends at Round 22 (years ago) or Round 23 (more recently).

I think it definitely should be mentioned, for people singing up in the future.

How come it’s not mentioned anywhere about finals being included? I’ve been on lots of tipping sites over the years, and the majority don’t do the finals, it ends at Round 22 (years ago) or Round 23 (more recently).

I think it definitely should be mentioned, for people singing up in the future.
It's the same as last year - I am pretty sure I mentioned it in emails etc.

Well this is my first year, I don’t remember reading it anywhere.

Anyway is there anything different when it comes to finals? Or just the same as regular season?
Just carry on tipping as normal.

I think you forgot to mention the points scored for a win is different in the finals?

Week 1 - 1.3
Week 2 - 1.5
Week 3 - ? 1.7?
Week 4 - ? 2?
The points scored are based on their formula.

I would need to have a look to get the full details.

Hi was just wondering when will the prizes be handed out? ☺ I managed to come first on the North board. 🤷‍♀️
Have your board mod post in the special thread in the mods board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back