tim_saints

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2008
Wonga Park
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles - MUFC
Here is a list of the top 50 players that a guy made dunt no how he did it on what he based it on but he did it and posted it, i personally think there are alot of mistakes and missing players such as deledio being the apparently the 9th best player in the AFL atm ahead of kerr, cooney, brent harvey,scarlett, fevola, dal santo who didnt even make top50 , hayes etc just wondering if u guys agree with this top and what players wood u change or bring in??:thumbsu: cheers

number01.png

Chris Judd should be 2 ....... or 3 at worst and Rwiewoldt is worse then the 4th best alot of mistakes and we will all have different opinions on this no one will ever be able to get anything like this right

I don't think too much of any of these lists - you can argue until the cows come and everybody will have a different opinion and will base their top 50 on different factors.

Just as an example, it is interesting to see that our arguably best three players this season so far have not made the list : Dal Santo / Montagna / Gilbert.

Awwp David Hale @ 49.
All credibility lost. :eek:

Foley, Deledio, Bateman, Steve Johnson and McLean waay too high. Insulting. How anyone would take Johnson, Deledio and McLean over Goddard blows the mind.

And voters are biased. List like these please no one, why make them? Seen the shitstorm every pre-season over Sheahans 50? Amazing.

I think I saw this dude running the voting threads somewhere obscure on BF. I guess the supporters that are most committed to these sorts of voting things would put their influence, right or wrong, on the results.

Was made based upon 100s (1000s?) of polls in head-to-head matchups. Supposed to be based upon expectations for 2009 performance, and started back in December I think.

Essentially it's the opinion of ALL of bigfooty.

i think the people who voted must of been blind when writting or voting or wateva coz ther are many mistakes in it in my opinion. put steve johson, brad sewell, kane and chad cornes, joel corey and compare them to brock mclean who is ahead of them umm WTF im pretty sure u wood take any of those bokes ahead of brock mclean who is 21 on the list

It's amazing that the opinions of so many footy fanatics could be off. I'll admit I was partially to blame for the Deledio one, but McLean? **** me he'd be lucky to be top 3 of his club, never mind all the other guys he finished. Surely Melbourne don't have that many supporters :S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back