Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony is that most on this board have fun natured jabs at each other. Yes PERSONAL jabs at each other and it's all taken as a bit of fun.
To be honest Gingy you've had more personal shots at me and my sc choices than anyone else on this board.
Do I take it personally. ..nope..its all a bit of fun and we'll eventually catch up and have a beer and a laugh.
KardiniaPark and i have a constant running hang s**t on each other personally theme...hell the majority love it.
However Jiska has been a fair mod who's immersed himself in a forum that is one of the most popular on BigFooty fullstop. His opinions are his and free to be voiced and enjoy the banter that goes in here.

The SC board is bloody great and that's because of everyone on it. You Jiska and every other legend that posts on it.

The irony is that most on this board have fun natured jabs at each other. Yes PERSONAL jabs at each other and it's all taken as a bit of fun.
To be honest Gingy you've had more personal shots at me and my sc choices than anyone else on this board.
Do I take it personally. ..nope..its all a bit of fun and we'll eventually catch up and have a beer and a laugh.
KardiniaPark and i have a constant running hang s**t on each other personally theme...hell the majority love it.
However Jiska has been a fair mod who's immersed himself in a forum that is one of the most popular on BigFooty fullstop. He's opinions are his and free to be voiced and enjoy the banter that goes in here.

The SC board is bloody great and that's because of everyone on it. You Jiska and every other legend that posts on it.
Post of the thread Tox

I think because of your long history it was more of an affectionate sledge thread. At least that's how I viewed it. Troll may be a bit harsh.
My 2c

Yeh, nah. I don't see it that way at all. He's just going on another one of his massive power trips at my expense.

I'm sure he won't mind if I start a troll thread dedicated to him then and not delete it since he's so lenient and fair. :rolleyes:
Well, you can always try :)
It was only posted last night so I wouldn't be surprised if he deletes it when he gets back. I hope he does. The humour has well and truly gone from it.

As for what you said earlier about hypocrisy, this site is full of it ... or at least crazy double standards. How else can you describe a situation that lets a forum regular post a detailed description of an act of oral sex a few weeks ago which not only doesn't see him banned but is allowed to stay on the site, while avatars showing women dressed in a way you can see on any beach or on television every night do get removed and see the poster banned?

top thread 10/10; would read again
:handok:

On a more important note, I don't like when Jiska deletes my round discussions threads that I make early in the week
I feel that the round discussion thread should be allowed to start on Monday, to discuss all aspects of the upcoming round, including potential ins, potential outs, injuries and suspensions, etc., that are round specific
I feel that starting the round discussion thread on Thursday means we get less activity when the teams are announced as less people have subscribed to the thread

top thread 10/10; would read again
:handok:

On a more important note, I don't like when Jiska deletes my round discussions threads that I make early in the week
I feel that the round discussion thread should be allowed to start on Monday, to discuss all aspects of the upcoming round, including potential ins, potential outs, injuries and suspensions, etc., that are round specific
I feel that starting the round discussion thread on Thursday means we get less activity when the teams are announced as less people have subscribed to the thread

Discuss it with him in a PM bud

Clear to me that this thread shouldn't have been posted. It's obvious that Krujan/Gingy feels targeted. The entire SP Cripps thread is ridiculous as well.

We're encouraged to offer advice and make predictions, but, if we're wrong, we get lambasted for them.

Overall, I think it's a good forum, and I think Jiska does a good job with it, but he made a bad decision with this thread.

It's hard to keep up with the "regulars" as it's hard to follow what's banter, what's anger, etc, and it's hard to differentiate the personalities and comments of each poster - but, what's clear is, it's gone to far on this occasion.

Yeah I'm actually in favour of not starting threads about specific members. Aside from the unnecessary possibility of offense being taken (whether intended or not) it creates a precedent that other people might assume to be okay for themselves as well, and we end up with 20 s**t personal threads every week as people try to troll their mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only became active on this board a few months ago, but I see this as a bit of light-hearted fun. I do however also see how it can be viewed as sanctimonious however. Like anything, it differs from person to person, I know I like to banter and thus expect to receive it from time to time, what fun would it be if everyone was serious all the time!? :p

In saying all that, if Krujan doesn't like the thread, he should be allowed to ask for it to be deleted, just like any post on any forum.

Only became active on this board a few months ago, but I see this as a bit of light-hearted fun. I do however also see how it can be viewed as sanctimonious however. Like anything, it differs from person to person, I know I like to banter and thus expect to receive it from time to time, what fun would it be if everyone was serious all the time!? :p

In saying all that, if Krujan doesn't like the thread, he should be allowed to ask for it to be deleted, just like any post on any forum.

I reported the thread, asked for it to be removed. Even tagged the owner of BF who had a look and comes to the conclusion that there's nothing to see here. This tells me that BF management is cool with starting personal s**t threads. So knock yourselves out everyone and start 20 different popularity competition threads and push the important SC relevant threads to the 2nd page because who wants to read that stuff?

Well, you can always try :)
It was only posted last night so I wouldn't be surprised if he deletes it when he gets back. I hope he does. The humour has well and truly gone from it.

As for what you said earlier about hypocrisy, this site is full of it ... or at least crazy double standards. How else can you describe a situation that lets a forum regular post a detailed description of an act of oral sex a few weeks ago which not only doesn't see him banned but is allowed to stay on the site, while avatars showing women dressed in a way you can see on any beach or on television every night do get removed and see the poster banned?

Link please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah true, just stirring ya.

You're cool. Kadog usually posts the Rd's results on the Kliq banter thread in the Leagues Sub-Forum midweek, where Jiska's OP should have been posted in the first place. But then people with absolutely nothing to do with that particular cashie wouldn't know that a random BF poster lost a league match to some other random BF poster. :rainbow:

You're cool. Kadog usually posts the Rd's results on the Kliq banter thread in the Leagues Sub-Forum midweek, where Jiska's OP should have been posted in the first place. But then people with absolutely nothing to do with that particular cashie wouldn't know that a random BF poster lost a league match to some other random BF poster. :rainbow:
I'd be honoured to be put forward as example evidence exhibit A. :D

That's the key. If someone is offended by a post made about them they should have the right to have it removed.
If someone feels offended then it's offensive .. Gingy clearly is offended so it should go .... simple as that.

Clear to me that this thread shouldn't have been posted. It's obvious that Krujan/Gingy feels targeted. The entire SP Cripps thread is ridiculous as well.

We're encouraged to offer advice and make predictions, but, if we're wrong, we get lambasted for them.

Overall, I think it's a good forum, and I think Jiska does a good job with it, but he made a bad decision with this thread.

It's hard to keep up with the "regulars" as it's hard to follow what's banter, what's anger, etc, and it's hard to differentiate the personalities and comments of each poster - but, what's clear is, it's gone to far on this occasion.
Its offensive when the target is offended, simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back