Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2 fixture. Just noticed tonight that T2 is up to 52nd in the league rankings. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Up against big_bazza this week. Looks like it'll be a close one.

View attachment 381889

Bloody oath mate, I really need the win too. Ive gone from top 4 to 9th in the last 3-4 weeks. I neeeed this s**t man! How many have you got playing this week?

I have 17 atm now that Steele is out but im probably going to trade him to Macrae/Lynch leaving me with 18, thank god you had Parsons too. Im quite happy with Scooter and Stewart only getting you 118 but obviously the shitter selwood got injured, much like im sure your happy with Jelwoods shithouse 73.

Edit: ok so you do have Jelwood, even better!

Last edited:
Bloody oath mate, I really need the win too. Ive gone from top 4 to 9th in the last 3-4 weeks. I neeeed this s**t man! How many have you got playing this week?

I have 17 atm now that Steele is out but im probably going to trade him to Macrae/Lynch leaving me with 18, thank god you had Parsons too. Im quite happy with Scooter and Stewart only getting you 118 but obviously the shitter selwood got injured, much like im sure your happy with Jelwoods shithouse 73.

Edit: ok so you do have Jelwood, even better!
Got Jelwood in last night. s**t score and apparently was reported in the first quarter for striking. Happy days. Was tossing up between him and Dusty.

I'll probably have 20 playing after trades but your 18 is full of premo's. I'm relying on Barrett, Berry, Hannan , Swallow to knock up half decent scores to keep me in it. To be honest I'm not all that focused on league wins at the moment. Overall ranking is getting most of my attention right now. I'll be happy to give you the win if it means you've scored 2001 and I've scored 2000!!

I'm a chance to win my tragics game despite only starting 17. Gonna be tight

I get too confused with scores dropping in and out.

Tragics 2 - 25th!!

I think it's high time we had a chat with those amaruers above us about rebranding our league Tragics 1 next year.

Nice work guys!

We're also the leading league on Big Footy. Only 1,263 points from the top 20.

upload_2017-6-18_20-22-14.png

Tragics 2 - 25th!!

I think it's high time we had a chat with those amaruers above us about rebranding our league Tragics 1 next year.
I'll be campaigning for promotion to T1 next year. ;) Seriously, great effort. 25th out of 26 000!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work guys!

We're also the leading league on Big Footy. Only 1,263 points from the top 20.

View attachment 382985

if you actually do it by total points, T2 are 19th. I'm guessing that there are 6 leagues which started after round 1 with a higher average
upload_2017-6-19_22-51-1.png

Farken hell you flogs. I took the time & effort to post weekly scores/reviews over the last few years. I pass the baton and it gets tossed in the bin!

Tsk tsk tsk.

Farken hell you flogs. I took the time & effort to post weekly scores/reviews over the last few years. I pass the baton and it gets tossed in the bin!

Tsk tsk tsk.

Yes... flogs we are. but we are just mortal flogs. It takes an uber, anal retentive flog like you to post scores weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back