Admin Announcement BigFooty turns 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

That I've been here for 16 of them, suddenly makes me feel old. And depressed that I've spent so much time on here. Ho hum.
What else would you be doing with that time? Swooning glams?

I think footy needs another Bombers Whatever It Is I'll Take It Scandal for BF to get the juices flowing. Ive noticed a lot of blokes have stopped posting since Richmond usurped Hawthorn.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didaka, JubJub

A poster on the Carlton board called The Cranium also died quite a few years as well.
Crackers as well

Didaka, JubJub

A poster on the Carlton board called The Cranium also died quite a few years as well.
Crackers as well
Asgardian, Toots..
I should clarify that when I said "we've lost some good early posters over the years", I wasn't referring to people who had died, although yes Lidge did pass away. It was more a general comment about good posters in the early days who have since left the forum.

Cammo from the Dogs board was another who died a couple of years ago. As were The Scales and Dugdale2Dwyer from the North board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say this mobile stuff wasn’t a thing 20 years ago.

View attachment 802740

Neither was the presence of social media and other discussion platforms like reddit that dominate today. It's not as easy as one might think to have a fourm survive within the climate but bigfooty has. No doubt phones play a part.

I wonder what the record for alias accounts is and which current poster holds it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back