Remove this Banner Ad

SS11

All Australian
Oct 4, 2000
Victoria Park
Other Teams
Collingwood
ITS ON ROD LAVER ARENA THIS SATURDAY-

DEES RULE versus SS11 (me) first blood match. Winner is correct about Jeff Farmer.

JubJub versus Turlough in a slanging match. Best insult wins the intercontinental belt.

Devo & Daphne versus ICP (insane collingwood posse- JLC, and Mags)Tag team championship on the line.

BATTLE OF THE MAGPIES- as-chris,scott,carb70,macca19 versus Alf Andrews, TONY SHAW, play on, Greg. A battle royale hardcore match for who should really be called the magpies.

RoccasBabe and Miss magpie, versus Sandie and richmondfan#1 for the battle of the sexiest poster. Bikini strip-off match.

AN THE GRAND FINALE-Joffa versus Dan24 in a cage match, first one out wins Bruce McAvaney's stat book. FOR THE BIGFOOTY CHAMPIONSHIP.

please call 1800 GO PIES and pay $30 to view, this SUNDAY, BE THERE

I'm in! Let me at this WA supporting w***er - living in poffy land!

Hey shitbags no running outa this one HA HA AHA HA HA we are in a cage match you moron you poor pathetic excuse for a human being i'll just play around for a while you know slap you on the face here and there and call you bitch HA HA HA HA hell bitch i might even get you to lick my boots oh yeah bring it on and if i cant see my face in my boots im goin to dack ya and let the whole world see your virgin little pee wee, hell i might evan slap your ass while your runnung around the ring.

oh yeah im gonna get you,and i'll even give you the first prize a stats book right down your putrid good for nothin gob.HA HA HA i bet ur shitten ur daks allready.
one two joffa is comming for you
three four......
nah i will sing the rest to ya when im pounding your ugly excuse for a head.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HERE C O M E S JOFFFFFA

------------------
There is nothing in life greater,than to be a supporter or our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white,for we are THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JJJ:
can you check my ass, i think i've got a hole in it.
shakin.gif

So lets get it you pathetic excuse for an human.
punch.gif

When weve finished your face should look something like this:
LKicon27.gif

[This message has been edited by WCE2000 (edited 08 March 2001).]

Originally posted by WCE2000:
JJJ:
can you check my ass, i think i've got a hole in it.
shakin.gif

So lets get it you pathetic excuse for an human.
punch.gif

When weve finished your face should look something like this:
LKicon27.gif

[This message has been edited by WCE2000 (edited 08 March 2001).]

Hang on, i have to finish laughing.
BTW loser, have you upgraded your slow piece of sh!t computer yet?
Friggin loser w***er NTTAWWTter ****** arsemuncher

COME ON BOY, YOUR ASS IS MINE THIS SATURDAY

lovely gifs buttmuncher. BTW, stop sleeping with your daughter you dirty pedophile!

s**t, reminds me of you on front floar at the madigra your homosexual freak

you'd know all about that wouldn't you, living in the *** capital of the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t, reminds me of you on front floar at the madigra your homosexual freak

you'd know all about that wouldn't you, living in the *** capital of the world.
BYE MR SLOW COMPUTER

ok..................

we now have the new king of sad comebacks.

lol - you're a funny NTTAWWT.
BTW, your daughter's little hole was stretched further than it should of been. I wonder why?

Originally posted by SS11:

BATTLE OF THE MAGPIES- as-chris,scott,carb70,macca19 versus Alf Andrews, TONY SHAW, play on, Greg. A battle royale hardcore match for who should really be called the magpies.

Can Joffa please be the guest referee for this match?. I would love to smack him in the head with a folding metal chair or on second thoughts maybe a sledge hammer would be better.

Originally posted by SS11:

Alf Tony Greg and Playon couldn't lift anything heavy enough to hurt me, lol, besides, Collingwood has never been much of a challenge for Port

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

I LOVE YOU TO CARB 70

------------------
There is nothing in life greater,than to be a supporter or our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white,for we are THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, mad a chance to kick some ass for us pie chicks emma (lets face facts, we're not too good at doin it on the field)
Does this match involve some Jelly or mud at all? make it a bit more interesting....

I see no point in the match..... as we all know the answer to the big question..but may as well.. for the laugh ay em? lol

missMagpie...get the bikinis and oil out...looks like we got another one of these easy matches on our hands again!!!!LOL

i hope u can take us on sandie and richmondfan1 cause we r the TRISH STRATUS & STEPHANIE McMAHON of the WWF but in bigfooty wrestlemania......so i hope u 2 enjoy losing!!!

----------------------
"gO aNtHoNy"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back