*****Bigfooty WSOP Fantasy League Freeroll*****

Remove this Banner Ad

haha saw that tweet Glenno23 didn't realise it was you.

dxzucl.jpg

Yeah a RT from a celeb is a nice ego booster.

Anyway gave you a follow :thumbsu:

In other news, my APAC selections are coming up trumps (against my instincts) with the Dragon leading and Juanda 5th out of 8 in the four handed. 50 points each minimum up to 212 for first, I think. Take it down, Dragon!

And that's two more final tables without converting to a bracelet: 4th and 5th for Pham and Juanda.

In other news, my APAC selections are coming up trumps (against my instincts) with the Dragon and Juanda 5th out of 8 in the four handed. 50 points each minimum up to 212 for first, I think. Take it down, Dragon!

So glad I chose to not pick Juanda because of his "reduced schedule" tweet pre-WSOP. :(

Shaun Deeb is on the board in the 5k plo, DN also grinding a shortish stack with 34 left

Mizzi flying and Timeshenko also alive

Timoshenko 5/11 in the $5K PLO 6-max.

On day 2 of the $10K 2-7, Paul Volpe is the chip leader, with 'Bakes' & Lisandro also amongst the leaders.

Yvgeny bombs in 7th

Daniel Neilson is 8/25 in the 1k holdem, dont think anybody has him in their apac selections though

On day 2 of the $10K 2-7, Paul Volpe is the chip leader, with 'Bakes' & Lisandro also amongst the leaders.

All three still alive on the $ bubble (paying 14). Bakes (2nd), Volpe (6th), Lisandro (13th).

In the $3K NLH it was another Day 1 air-ball from Rettenmaier and Cheong. Mercier and Mizzi are near the top of the chip counts though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubie has also indicated he's playing the 1.5k ante only tomorrow and then having a week off so hopefully he ships!

Lisandro, Volpe and Bakes 4th, 5th and 8th with 11 left in the 2-7. Forthwrite has Bakes and Lisandro, so we really need Bakes to bake a brick from here!

So Bakes makes his fourth(!) final table of this series, and is set to overtake Kelly as our leading horse if he can finish higher than about 6th. Volpe has unfortunately taken a tumble and is now sitting on the short stack. Lisandro came back from the dead - he was severely shortstacked with about 20 left, and is now riding high in 3rd.

Lissandro coming back 4/7, bakes 3/7 and Volpe busted 8th

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water FDK is top 5 in chips of the 3k

Bakes finishes 2nd. Lisandro 4th.

In the $3K NLH it was another Day 1 air-ball from Rettenmaier and Cheong. Mercier and Mizzi are near the top of the chip counts though.
Mercier sitting in 11th with under 60 players left. Carlos Mortensen also still in the running.

Moorman leading the $1.5K NLH :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back