*****Bigfooty WSOP Fantasy League Freeroll*****

Remove this Banner Ad

DN still has a nice chip lead with 3 left in the 2-7 lowball as they head to an hour break

What's the time difference? It'd be midnight over there surely?

You would think it'll be between him and Elezra heads up, as they hold 1.8 mil of the 2mil chips between them

I figure Juddy is a bit busy right now, and was curious about the standings leading into the ME, so here is a partial update:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApePxY9X-hxedEFPZW5yN05nMmVwQ1U1MWZ6ck92cEE&usp=sharing

I only updated according to the official list (http://www.bluff.com/wsop-poy/), which seems to only list the top 500. I have no idea how Juddy gets the other points (Hendon mob and hand calc?), so I've left anything under about 80 points. Updated figures are in blue on the right, the rest is in red.

Looks like the top three will fight it out, barring miracles in the ME.

Thx for that pax

Yeah the ones out of the top 500 I just search their name in the search function on bluff and it brings up their profile with the date of their last cash, the the date is earlier than the last update then I know they haven't scored

If they've had a cash then a deeper look in to their profile has all in the info and points for each cash, I just manually add them up

Hopefully there is a main event sweat

I figure Juddy is a bit busy right now, and was curious about the standings leading into the ME, so here is a partial update:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApePxY9X-hxedEFPZW5yN05nMmVwQ1U1MWZ6ck92cEE&usp=sharing

I only updated according to the official list (http://www.bluff.com/wsop-poy/), which seems to only list the top 500. I have no idea how Juddy gets the other points (Hendon mob and hand calc?), so I've left anything under about 80 points. Updated figures are in blue on the right, the rest is in red.

Looks like the top three will fight it out, barring miracles in the ME.

You have Trickett on 0 points, but he made a deep run in the 25K 6 max and woulda got some points from that....

Yeah the ones out of the top 500 I just search their name in the search function on bluff and it brings up their profile with the date of their last cash, the the date is earlier than the last update then I know they haven't scored

If they've had a cash then a deeper look in to their profile has all in the info and points for each cash, I just manually add them up

Why do the WSOP standings have lots of fractions of points? In the profile, are the listed points WSOP points, or general POY ppoints? Is the formula the same?

Pretty sure the profiles are standard POY points, to get the WSOP points you need to click on the tourney in their recent cashes list and it'll have the points next to their name/finishing position

Fractions are just from the x'ing, numbers are times by 1.2 etc depending on buyin and runners

Pretty sure the profiles are standard POY points, to get the WSOP points you need to click on the tourney in their recent cashes list and it'll have the points next to their name/finishing position

Fractions are just from the x'ing, numbers are times by 1.2 etc depending on buyin and runners

Ah, got it now, thanks. All entries should now be up to date I think.

Current leaderboard. It's going to take a ME miracle to unseat Forthwrite:

1 Forthwrite 1543.65
2 Ashley12 1405.34
3 Drummer19 1337.46
4 paxmaniac 1235.41
5 Glenno23 1125.14
6 Jay C 1108.81
7 Reyes_9 1043.24
8 Matty_boy08 1041.7
9 Blaze036 915.8
10 deeman87 749.45
11 JuddsABlue 650.02
12 Goodo73 513.01

Current leaderboard. It's going to take a ME miracle to unseat Forthwrite:

1 Forthwrite 1543.65
2 Ashley12 1405.34
3 Drummer19 1337.46
4 paxmaniac 1235.41
5 Glenno23 1125.14
6 Jay C 1108.81
7 Reyes_9 1043.24
8 Matty_boy08 1041.7
9 Blaze036 915.8
10 deeman87 749.45
11 JuddsABlue 650.02
12 Goodo73 513.01

Still have zero points for Trickett from his 25K cash

Looking at the spreadsheet, APAC has been barren for all of us. No big points except Lisandro for those with him there

I dunno, APAC has been pretty good for me. Lisandro, Pham and Juanda. Rettenmaier had a shocker though, played heaps of events for only two small cashes. And that Ivey guy. Why on earth did I pick him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously success is relative obviously

But yeab we all should have picked jarred ldo

Anyway according to Facebook oliver gill has double average for day 3 and was mic'ed up for espn table talk segment so that should be fun

I love Oliver but he can talk underwater...

Dan Kelly out after a sick beat

Dan Kelly raised from middle position to 1,200 and a late position player made the call. The player in the cutoff reraised to 2,600 and it folded back to Kelly, who 4-bet shoved for 12,025. The late position player folded and the player in the cutoff called.
Kelly:
kh.gif
ks.gif

Opponent:
10s.gif
10h.gif

At risk and ahead, Kelly looked good for the double as the flop fell
da.gif
7c.gif
9d.gif
. The
10c.gif
on the turn changed all that and with one card to come Kelly was looking for a miracle. The
5s.gif
river came without any magical powers and Kelly hit the rail after a strong WSOP. He ends the series with eight cashes and two final tables (plus one unofficial final table).

Those without him can rejoice!

And this is pretty funny:

Laura Green and Scott Born are both located on Table 429 here in the Amazon Room.
So?
They're both from Woodstock, Georgia.
So?
Well they are actually here on their honeymoon and have somehow managed to be seated on the same table for Day 2.
Speaking to the Tournament Director, he indicated that since the tournament is underway there is no need to separate them, and so far it appears that they are enjoying seated on the same table as they are happily chatting away with each other and other players.

The rule is your direct family or wife etc can't be seated on the same table at the start of play but if you come from a broken table etc anything goes

But I remember both the bilzerian brothers being seated together at the start of the day deep in the main, maybe it wasn't the start though cant remember

I remember hearing that rule during the doc sands episode last year

Yeah, I recalled the Sands-Moutinho thing from a couple of years ago. I think they requested to be moved but got knocked back because it was so late in the tourney.

Anyone got any players still in the ME?

With Ivey & Hellmuth recently being eliminated, I've got none left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back