BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lennon probly wont even be named on the bench due to soreness yesterday. kranjcar is probly going to miss out and palacios

and what was with palacios being suspended? i thought he was all clear now? going on by what i read in this thread.

before the injuries i thought we had a big show against the Scum, but after seeing Palacios(susp), lennon still out, kranjcar out, I'm losing a bit of the faith unfortunately, which is not something I normally do. We need this win to have any chance of Top 4.

The Berba rumour I started has taken legs lol

As for this game I thought we had them and still think we can. Kaboul DM Eiduir AM Bale LM Modric RM.

King and Jenas could be back. Hopefully King isnt rushed in too early, but if he is as close as he can be to 100% I'd partner him with Dawson. Bassong has struggled a bit of late

Read somewhere Corluka is in doubt with so many CB's fit could we see a 5-3-2. Cant have Walker or Assou Ekotto play at RB against a top side. But at as a wing back with 3 CB's and still a definsive minded CM it could be effective

clattenburg is reffing tonight....

i can still see us winning this one! the boys will be pumped and harry said this is probly the best time to face the scum after the loss on sunday

Arsenal have their own injury worries, too. No Fabregas, Gallas, Arshavin or Song. Van Persie is back, but he'll only get a run in the 75th minute.....no match fitness in him. Almunia is between the sticks, so that is essentially 12 on 10 to the Spurs.

Arsenal have their own injury worries, too. No Fabregas, Gallas, Arshavin or Song. Van Persie is back, but he'll only get a run in the 75th minute.....no match fitness in him. Almunia is between the sticks, so that is essentially 12 on 10 to the Spurs.
Will the FA make us play Jenas to make it 11 on 11?

---------------Gomes---------------
------Dawson - Bassong - King ------
--Walker----------------------Bale--
--Bentley --- Huddlestone --- Modric-
--------- Crouch -- Defoe?

Something like that JD?

---------------Gomes---------------
------Dawson - Bassong - King ------
--Walker----------------------Bale--
--Bentley --- Huddlestone --- Modric-
--------- Crouch -- Defoe?

Something like that JD?

replace crouch with pav and that sounds pretty good.

YEAH!!! You bloody absolute ripper!!!!! Got a funny feeling everything's coming up Tottenham today!
You can have your St. Totteringham's Day and shove it right up your arses, we broke the hoodoo!!
I didn't think we were going to manage it to be honest, the injury toll and the 120 minutes, but gee we were up for it and we just gave it our all!
YOU BLOODY RIPPER!
COYS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!! 2-1!! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1! We beat the scum 2-1!!

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were great!!! soaked up all their pressure! we could of had 3 if gudjohnson hadnt of missed the ball in the box but that all doesnt matter now! WE BEAT THE SCUM!!!!!! bale and gomes were great!! TOP 4 CMONN!!!!!!!!!!

COYS!!!!

I love you gomes you are the love of my life I love you gomes I'd let you shag my wife I love you gomes!:D

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were great!!! soaked up all their pressure! we could of had 3 if gudjohnson hadnt of missed the ball in the box but that all doesnt matter now! WE BEAT THE SCUM!!!!!! bale and gomes were great!! TOP 4 CMONN!!!!!!!!!!

COYS!!!!

I love you gomes you are the love of my life I love you gomes I'd let you shag my wife I love you gomes!:D

You are a legend my friend. I didn't have much faith at all TBH but geez we were epic today! F***ing brilliant!

Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!!

Now that was worth getting up for and recording so I can watch it again when I get home from work. I ****ing fell off the couch when Rose hit that thunderbolt and it was so good to see us play the game out and not capitulate though Gomes has a fair bit to do with that. After a couple of those saves how pumped were the boys?? Dawson, King BAE all so fired up.

Today is going to be a great day......COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!!

Now that was worth getting up for and recording so I can watch it again when I get home from work. I ****ing fell off the couch when Rose hit that thunderbolt and it was so good to see us play the game out and not capitulate though Gomes has a fair bit to do with that. After a couple of those saves how pumped were the boys?? Dawson, King BAE all so fired up.

Today is going to be a great day......COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!! Can you give me a copy!! Uni student with no foxtel.. had to rely on a stream online that dropped about about 5 times :(

Dude!!! Can you give me a copy!! Uni student with no foxtel.. had to rely on a stream online that dropped about about 5 times :(

Yeah I can give it a go,

Its on Foxtel IQ so once I figure out how to burn a recording on to DVD Ill flick you a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back