BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledly King misses because he has that injury where he has to wait 6 days between matches right? He'd be a huge loss at such an important time.

king will probly miss tomorrows game because he played on the weekend. but i think he would of chose to play on the weekends game so he could play against burnleh (being the last game of the season)

The guy shouldn't be able to walk let alone play football. I think he might get up to be honest, if not Bassong is more than capable to fill in

harry has said that king will pretty much be a certainty for the world cup aswell. it would be great for him to go but i think it could cause abit more problems next season for spurs. id love to see dawson go aswell, he has been on of the best CBs this season and IMO he deserves to go

Of the others (Rio and Terry are certain) Dawson has been the best of the lot. Thinking of guys like Upson, Lescott, Shawcross etc.

If they are taking 5 CB's to the South Africa I wouldn't be suprised if both went. Then again I am probably forgetting someone really obvious

Dawson and King should start for England. Terry is slow and shit. Rio is decent but he an incredibly dumb footballer. He will get exposed against quality sides.

Very nervous about tomorrow. COYS.

Of course Terry isn't shit, but neither of the two is as good as he was four years ago. Not even you could argue with that.

King, nah. If it were based on playing quality only he'd merit a place, but you can't pick and choose when to play when it comes to knockout matches in quick succession.

Dawson's got a case. Jagielka's form since his return hasn't been scintillating.

Not that I particularly care about England.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COYS AND COYFulham. Lets get 3rd.

Great performance this morning and Crouchie deserved at least that goal.

How many times has he hit the post this year?

everyone did there bit tonight. every player in a spurs shirt was superb! the back 4 were solid! how king was able to play the full 90mins is beyond me, the guy is just a ****ing legend!

its unbelievable!! WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!! im struggling to type properly!

COYS!!!!!!!!!

hell, lets go for 3rd now!!!!:D

You're kidding aren't you?

Rio-Terry has been a very good partnership and was fine at the last World Cup.
They don't concede many and have complimented each other in the past.

And to call Terry shit?

Mate that's ****ing rubbish.

No I'm not kidding. I watch a lot of football and King is the best CB in the league. He goes three months without kicking a ball and then leads the team to 4th spot. If Capello is going on form (which he should), then Dawson should partner King at the back.

King deserves to play in the CL more than anyone. I'm estatic for him.

Assou-Ekotto outstanding, the defence looked very solid. We created some good chances and were certainly the better side. I'd like to see Spurs go after a world class striker, any ideas?

Terry has been very poor for the last month or so but you don't go changing a national team all that much unless there is a very good reason to do so. I don't think central defense is something that England need to change in order to do well.

Oh and you can't just go on form, you have to remember that you have a limted number of players and must plan for all of them to be fit for the entire month. You just can't do that with Ledley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back