BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!!

Now that was worth getting up for and recording so I can watch it again when I get home from work. I ****ing fell off the couch when Rose hit that thunderbolt and it was so good to see us play the game out and not capitulate though Gomes has a fair bit to do with that. After a couple of those saves how pumped were the boys?? Dawson, King BAE all so fired up.

Today is going to be a great day......COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first game i taped through IQ this season was when we won 9-1!:D so i try to tape everygame i can (aswell as watching it live ofcourse) just incase something like that happens. i think ill be pusing the keep button with last nights game:D:D

just like to mention in the last 5 mins i hadnt been that nervous since the 06 AFL grand final! i think i had multiple heart attacks but was to busy to worry about that.

also, what great support at the lane, was brilliant!

[YOUTUBE]5bsbRoGU3N0[/YOUTUBE]

26057_402343267552_671827552_4561401_2848922_n.jpg

I love my Foxtel IQ. Taped the game and thought I'll watch it when I wake up in the morning like it is live. Unfortunately my kid needed a feed at 4:20am and I couldn't sleep without knowing the score. I turned on the TV and saw the highlight of Bale's goal and then Lampard's goal and assumed it was a 1-1 draw before seeing the scoreline.

Just so happy and proud of the lads. Now seen 60 minutes of the game and we have dominated Chelski. Brilliant effort and this summer we will see 20-25m pound bids for Bale. Imperitive that we reject them all.

What a walk in the park that was!!

Dominated them like they were an out of form mid table side. Bale could be the in form player in the league at the minute. He ran rings around them and managed to score on his right, probably should of added another also. Dawson was awesome again, loved the Dawson for England and the adapted stick Sol Campbell up your arse chants. Probably our player of the season and should be on the plain to S.A.

Did I mention I love spurs at the moment? :p

Excellent game that was, mind you. Only saw the first half hour but you lot were better than the blues by a considerable margin.

Trust me it got even better. I fell asleep before the game started got up just as Bale started his run for the 2nd goal. Was pretty sure I was still dreaming!!

2-1 should of been 4 or 5, Bale and Pav (x2) should of added others while Gomes only really a couple of saves all game

Best performance I've seen from us this season. It should have been 5 or 6 but it wouldn't be Spurs if we didn't make it nervy towards the end.

It's great to finally see JD score a penalty. Pav missed a couple of sitters but his overall play was very good. Harry must see that this is our best strike partnership.

The commentator was saying Dawson has been the best CB in England this season. Don't think there has been anyone better.

Palacios, King and Corluka to come back against United. I'm not sure if Corluka should be an automatic selection given how well Kaboul has played in the last two games. Lennon is back in training but I'm not getting my hopes up. Unleash him against City. It would be great to finally see a midfield of Bale-Modric-Palacios-Lennon!

What a result for the lads.

After a really.. well.. terrible start for the Spurs, Gareth Bale is starting to prove he has the quality to match the pricetag Southampton put on him.

Could of easily been 5-1 for the boys.

A horror start to the week has turned out fantastically.

BTW all Spurs fans in Melbourne should get down to the Turf Bar this Saturday night for the game. Spurs supporters from all over Australia who are members of Ozspurs will be there. Should be a massive turnout.

BTW all Spurs fans in Melbourne should get down to the Turf Bar this Saturday night for the game. Spurs supporters from all over Australia who are members of Ozspurs will be there. Should be a massive turnout.

Any one who is not a member might even consider being one after going to one of thee nights out!!!! www.ozspurs.com It is only $25 for a year FFS and you are supporting Tottenham and the Australian Tottenham Supporters Club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't get much better than knocking Arsenal out of the title race on Wednesday, giving them a sniff on Saturday and watching them knock themselves out in 10 glorious minutes on Sunday.

AZZA COULD BE BACK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

although he will probly only play 20mins if needed... but the great thing is he is back!!!!!

COYS!!!

Against a good team, our weak links were exposed. Simple as that.

Huddlestone, Palacios, BAE, Bentley - All not good enough.

United were shitting themselves at 1-1 and we went back into our shell. Typical Spurs.

King is a freak. Best CB in the league. Shame he only plays once in a while.

I thought we held our own for many parts of the game, it was the quality of player in the finish. Fair Play to Manure but we certainly were a lot closer than 3-1.

Against a good team, our weak links were exposed. Simple as that.

Huddlestone, Palacios, BAE, Bentley - All not good enough.

United were shitting themselves at 1-1 and we went back into our shell. Typical Spurs.

King is a freak. Best CB in the league. Shame he only plays once in a while.

I was really surprised to see old 'Arry go with a 4-4-2

im looking forward to seeing more of the bale--modric--palacios/huddleston--lennon midfield. when lennon came i thought we could maybe get a win here but ofcourse coming back from a long term injury you cant expect much from him. hopefully him and bale will fire over the next few weeks and torment the fullbacks.

also did anyone go to the turf bar last night? if so how was it?

also did anyone go to the turf bar last night? if so how was it?

Basically there were christ knows how many Spurs fans there last night and hardly any ManU maybe even one, and one Spurs fan couldn't keep his feelings in check and glassed him when it went 3-1!!!!! hecking brave that was!

Thought sinmilar was going to happen 5 years ago when 30 Y*ds at the National decided to try and intimidate 6 Chelsea fans in the Dickens. Alway happens when Melbourne Spurs are int he majority, the threats to the oppo. But Chelsea have outnumbered you the last couple of seasons and not a hecking peep out of you lot then.

Basically there were christ knows how many Spurs fans there last night and hardly any ManU maybe even one, and one Spurs fan couldn't keep his feelings in check and glassed him when it went 3-1!!!!! hecking brave that was!

Thought sinmilar was going to happen 5 years ago when 30 Y*ds at the National decided to try and intimidate 6 Chelsea fans in the Dickens. Alway happens when Melbourne Spurs are int he majority, the threats to the oppo. But Chelsea have outnumbered you the last couple of seasons and not a hecking peep out of you lot then.

glad they had fun then;). there can be intresting times with spurs fans, alwasy fun though. we almost had some trouble with a couple gooners last week while watching the fa cup semi and the NLD.

How stupid was it of the Manure fan to go into a bar of 300 Yids and act like a goose? You just don't do that sort of thing. The "glassing" (very overestimated) was not good but show some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back