Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either.

And it’s not as if Uncle Joe isn’t a sh*t human either.
We don’t use his money so easy to live with him as owner. He’s just a name on important documents.

As for the game, didn’t watch. Too busy sleeping off the post game beers celebrating making another cricket grand final, as such defeat at OT can’t upset me this weekend.

We don’t use his money so easy to live with him as owner. He’s just a name on important documents.

As for the game, didn’t watch. Too busy sleeping off the post game beers celebrating making another cricket grand final, as such defeat at OT can’t upset me this weekend.
Very gettable three points, but threw it (as well as a point) plus any hope for top 4 away.

Last edited:

It would have pissed you off man.

It’s not like we even played badly. Should have got at least a point, probably more. But again let down by butchered opportunities and some lazy defending.

It would have pissed you off man.

It’s not like we even played badly. Should have got at least a point, probably more. But again let down by butchered opportunities and some lazy defending.

I'm rather calm with that type of performance, the ability to go to a big team and create chances but lose because we didn't concentrate will be a passing phase. Back Conte and Paratici and the holes will get filled, then we become a dangerous opponent.

Oh dear still running with the Kane leaving furphy :$:$:$:$:$

Nice little 2-0 over the xG kings.
justin moore fish GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back