Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s toast. I think he knows it too and that’s what the look was all about
Don’t agree.
He’s disappointed to be subbed, good thing to see.

We need a whole squad of people who are filthy when subbed, furious when we lose, and not content when we draw.

How about fu** off?
Come at me drunk man, I’ll take both you sad pathetic fans on. Doesn’t worry me
You gonna sit there and still try and tell everyone all is well with this team? * off, I’m fed up with hearing that BS

Half this squad need to * off in the summer. Dier, Vertonghen for starters.

2-2 but I’m still pissed off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we are playing with a bit of spirit. Why does it have to take us 80 minutes though? Something ain’t right with this bunch

You gonna sit there and still try and tell everyone all is well with this team? fu** off, I’m fed up with hearing that BS
Show me where I have said that today, last game, game before etc?

I’ll wait

Show me where I have said that today, last game, game before etc?

I’ll wait
But you always have to argue whenever someone has a pop at a player. Mate, the team is not playing well, and there are many out there who have a questionable future at the club. Stop this white knight nonsense and get with the damn programme

But you always have to argue whenever someone has a pop at a player. Mate, the team is not playing well, and there are many out there who have a questionable future at the club. Stop this white knight nonsense and get with the damn programme
Nah how bout * off, I’ll post what I want.

You’re potting blokes for nonsense. Like seriously... Jan copped a whack for being disappointed he was subbed. Such a clueless response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back