Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he can. In a side that doesn't win anything
You're the one who brought Fabinho up as the comparison to Winks as to why we arent far off being good enough in all positions. You're insinuating that we have a top quality DM based on a few stats. When anyone who has watched football in the last 2 years realises he isn't a top 4 starter and wouldn't get close to the starting XI at Liverpool
Again.

Stop.
Posting.

He is merely better than you give credit for, not hard given your perception is we are as good as Charlton Athletic.

Winks.
Fabinho.
Never in the same sentence ever again. Please and thankyou.
I never stated he had a better season, just that in numerous areas he was comparable to a good midfielder, more to discredit your gibberish rating of our CM's. One is world class etc.

That is all. Now you're melting over it in two threads.

I never stated he had a better season, just that in numerous areas he was comparable to a good midfielder, more to discredit your gibberish rating of our CM's. One is world class etc.

That is all. Now you're melting over it in two threads.
One is world class. And it's not Harry Winks.

You then went on a tangent bringing up a truly world class player in Fabinho. Mentioning him in the same sentence as Winks.

One is world class. And it's not Harry Winks.

You then went on a tangent bringing up a truly world class player in Fabinho. Mentioning him in the same sentence as Winks.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, not my fault Opta shits all over your crap.
" 1 out of 6 midfielders listed are world class, 1 other could be. ". Never happy this bloke, what a sad little man, 244m spent on players, improving the squad as a whole at GK (marginal), LB, RB, CM, RW, CF (if Milik) and CB (if Skriniar) and just looks at the negatives.

You in pictorial form:

tenor.gif

Nah I think the ends will justify the means. We'll be hard to watch but its trophy or bust this season which is why I won't miss a minute. You don't hire Mourinho and not expect that as the bare minimum
Fair enough but there’s not that many trophies to win and your compressed fixture at the start of the season, compromises a couple of those opportunities. (League Cup, Europa)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U18s with a 1-1 draw v Brighton, who have already held Chelsea.
From what I've been reading the last couple of weeks Santiago, Cassanova, Scarlett and Devine look likely prospects.

U23s 1-0 over the Gunners at London Colney.
No Cirkin, Austin, Fagan-Walcott, Marsh who have been training with the first team.

Spurs Ladies later tonight v the Gunners in the FA Cup QF.

Come on jd2010 you don’t need world XI world class players. Enough to get the job done and enough to fill the holes

We’re on the right track though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need a world class centre back and central midfield which we don't have. We are okay in goal and up front but with our midfield and CB pairings it's a bit pointless

If we cannot beat United next week then it’s going to be a long season.

Brighton have battered them senseless here and should be at least 3 up.
Thing is with Chelsea and United and their poor managers they've tactically outdone us under Mourinho. Hopefully just a one off where the two club's and managers got up in a big way to do a number on their club's former manager

You need a world class centre back and central midfield which we don't have. We are okay in goal and up front but with our midfield and CB pairings it's a bit pointless

I tend to agree. I don’t think our defensive end is as bad as made out. Think Holjberg will give us better protection than we all predict.

A top end creative play maker / central midfielder is the area I would address. A few B grade guys we think of as As would be our undoing at the moment.

Odd behaviour from Inter overnight.

Technical director speaks out about Skriniar not being for sale because they just sold Godin, Conte then benches Skriniar and picks a back 3 with two fullbacks (D’Ambrosio and Kolarov).

Conte then speaks after the game about wanting Skriniar for his project but they’ll wait to see if there is an important bid. Sounds like they’re playing hard ball and not picking him to prevent injury.

But we need to raise funds to get him. Imperative we get Foyth, Gazza and Rose out of the club.

So tough this. Winks and Hojbjerg seems a tad negative in the middle but reckon he wants Ndombele and Dele fresh for Chelsea

Wouldn’t he want Ndombele & Dele to find some form / confidence.

Agreed though , not sure why you’d ever pair Winks and Hojbjerg.

We’ve missed a lot of opportunities already which is always concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back