Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that's why they recruited Hojbjerg. As well as obvious talent he looks like he has some serious grunt.
Reguilon: Won Europa League with Sevilla
Bale: Won shitloads with Madrid.
Hojbjerg: Won Bundesliga with Munich
Doherty: Won the championship with Wolves.
Hart: Two time Premier League winner. FA Cup winner. League Cup winner
Bergwijn: 3x Eredivisie winner. 2x Johan Cruijff cup winner.
Vinicius: None.

All but one signing under Mourinho has won a club trophy. Hugo is a World Cup winner.
Can only bode well for us that we have a larger proportion of the squad that has got over the line in some shape or form.

Reguilon: Won Europa League with Sevilla
Bale: Won shitloads with Madrid.
Hojbjerg: Won Bundesliga with Munich
Doherty: Won the championship with Wolves.
Hart: Two time Premier League winner. FA Cup winner. League Cup winner
Bergwijn: 3x Eredivisie winner. 2x Johan Cruijff cup winner.
Vinicius: None.

All but one signing under Mourinho has won a club trophy. Hugo is a World Cup winner.
Can only bode well for us that we have a larger proportion of the squad that has got over the line in some shape or form.
Agree, but look at all our Ajax guys, didn't win anything with us whereas they all won something at Ajax, now half of them are gone

I think Dembele won something at AZ also, but alas couldn't deliver with us (as good as he was)

Edit: trophies aren't guaranteed even if we recruit winners, we need to build that mentality so we get over the line when we challenge for something again, not fall down at the last or second last hurdle like normal...

Last edited:

Hoping Mou can bring out some consistency in Aurier finally. Whatever he said to Ndombele seems to be working.
Ndombele just gotta get fitter

Went nearly 70 yesterday, but needs to be able to run out the 90 one of these days, like when games can be affected by forced substitutions

Hoping Mou can bring out some consistency in Aurier finally. Whatever he said to Ndombele seems to be working.
Having to compete for the spot now Doherty has come probably helps him

Joe Rodon in from Swansea. He'll have the same HG problems Davies has but don't mind replacing Foyth with someone from the championship

Agree, but look at all our Ajax guys, didn't win anything with us whereas they all won something at Ajax, now half of them are gone

I think Dembele won something at AZ also, but alas couldn't deliver with us (as good as he was)

Edit: trophies aren't guaranteed even if we recruit winners, we need to build that mentality so we get over the line when we challenge for something again, not fall down at the last or second last hurdle like normal...

I think letting Dembele leave probably cost us the Champions League trophy.

Odd going into a deadline day relaxed not having to worry about anything.
CB seemed unlikely

I think we just pay up for someone quality to build around though eventually

Skriniar is solid, but I'm really not sure how much better he is than who we currently have. He plays with Godin and De Vrij who are guns.

For structural purposes would like to identify a quality left footer for LCB, or play Davies there as Reguilon looks just what we need at LB for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we going to sign a new CB or that is us done for the window. Extremely pleased with what I have seen thus far. Not overly convinced on our CB's but the protection around them should at least hold sway in our favour.

Looking forward to Bale returning and hoping the opportunities that Viniscus (sp?) gets can nab goals for us in wins.

Hammers team news:

- Lo Celso injured will not feature.
- Dier returned from England injured. Likely out for Sunday.
- Tanganga not fit to participate.
- Harry will start. Vinicius will be on bench.
- Decision tomorrow on Bale inclusion.

Lloris
Doherty Sanchez Alderweireld Reguilon
Sissoko Hojbjerg Ndombele
Lamela Kane Son

Hart Davies Vinicius Bale Aurier Winks Dele

Skrinar would have been nice. But this is the sort of signing that's propelled us in the past. Think Dier, Dele back to THudd etc
I can't be bothered watching other teams but surely a kid who was playing every week in the PL (albeit in a mid/bottom team) is going to push our current CB's?

Being 22, he ccould be anything you would think

This season has Leicester-Spurs written all over it. All of United, Arsenal & Chelsea have massive problems but all good enough to Bradbury it. But Everton-Spurs title fight wouldn't be that crazy. With no VVD Liverpool will be well and truly mortal again. 85 points could win this title

This season has Leicester-Spurs written all over it. All of United, Arsenal & Chelsea have massive problems but all good enough to Bradbury it. But Everton-Spurs title fight wouldn't be that crazy. With no VVD Liverpool will be well and truly mortal again. 85 points could win this title

Time to put our big boy pants on and get serious. Van Dijk out for the season, there is now officially a title up for grabs.

I commented on this today. This title is firmly up for grabs and we finally have a team/squad capable of not just competing but winning trophies this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an infuriating classic Spurs game.

We now have the best front two in the league and that's not including Bale, who should have scored on debut. Manager wise we have a defensive great and we drop a 3 goal advantage in the last 10 minutes to west ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back