Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergwijn out of the starting 11 please. Offers nothing in the final third.

Lucas or Bale would be better. Lamela too once he recovers.

I dont mind Bergwijn. Did well against City but no so good against Chelsea but neither did Sonny. Surprised he played either game over Lucas

Kane and Viniscius both not going to LASK with injuries that could also see them miss Sunday. Hopefully its just Jose playing mind games.

If we'd have wrapped up qualification by now Dane Scarlett would have probably been given the start. Think it'll be Lucas-Bale-Dele as a front 3

No brainer for me. If we are still on top or very close to it when the window opens then sign the cheque.
Likely League Cup Semi next year. Good league position. Good chance in Europa. FA Cup.

Could be the signing that helps deliver silverware.

No brainer for me. If we are still on top or very close to it when the window opens then sign the cheque.
Likely League Cup Semi next year. Good league position. Good chance in Europa. FA Cup.

Could be the signing that helps deliver silverware.

yeah. seems a no brainer.
we should have 45m. And if we don't, raising the funds shouldn't be hard.

yeah. seems a no brainer.
we should have 45m. And if we don't, raising the funds shouldn't be hard.
Yep, Sanchez sold for example

Still think we need Winks for depth, hopefully he can rebound if given a chance over busy Xmas period, I've got more faith in Winks over the likes of Mason and a few others who we used to have in midfield.

Yep, Sanchez sold for example

Still think we need Winks for depth, hopefully he can rebound if given a chance over busy Xmas period, I've got more faith in Winks over the likes of Mason and a few others who we used to have in midfield.
If there's any truth to our interest (and the reciprocated interest) in Camavinga, i think selling Winks might be in everyone's best interest.

Skriniar + Camavinga
a boy can dream. (admittedly never seen Camavinga play but im not immune to hype)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levy may see this as a nice moneyball move

62m now, but >150m later
M8, Dembele the only one who's performed for a little bit out of there and even then Barca are disappointed in him

I'm thinking of the likes of Brahimi, M'Vila, Sadio Diallo, all were hyped up for big things once upon a time but were mediocre/France/Russia/Portugal was their levels, not PL/La Liga etc.

Lyon and PSG imo are the only 2 clubs out of France I'll be happy to take someone on from first and foremost, Nantes I'm pretty sure has a good historical reputation for producing talent though

'Im thinking of the likes of Brahimi, M'Vila, Sadio Diallo, all were hyped up for big things once upon a time but were mediocre/France/Russia/Portugal was their levels, not PL/La Liga etc.
Why yes, I also played Football Manager 2011. How could you tell?

Proper spursy Europa league performances are back. Take them with a grain of salt to some extent. Apart from Sanchez and Hart who look genuinely cooked and shouldn't get minutes for a football club wanting to win things.

I'm not against Hart being signed at all. But as a third choice keeper. And a gym cricketer and good bloke. But he is a league standard

Comfortably our worst showing since Everton-Plodiv. I actually thought Mourinho picked a great starting XI to get the job done. But key players Sanchez, Lo Celso, Bale & Lucas let him down

1607027332612.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back