Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t excuse Poch for some of his flip-flopping on whether he is content with the squad or not, he has kind of changed his tune since results turned. But then how can you completely absolve the board from blame is ludicrous. These are the owners that have win one league cup in 20 years. They’ve done some great stuff for the club I’m not doubting that, but they’ve blatantly stopped giving our managers significant funds to go and challenge. This team was primed to go and win big trophies under Poch, all it needed was a little faith shown from levy. Instead Poch received no funds in 18/19 and the club seems to have not done the required business in the last window either. Redknapp needed the same faith in 11/12, when he wanted a couple of players in during the winter window to keep us fighting City and United for the title. Levy said no and brought in a free transfer and Louis ******* Saha instead. End result we finish fourth and even lost our CL place. He sacks Redknapp for that failure but mainly it was on him. The same s**t is now happening with Poch

Agree with most of that, however Redknapp and Poch situation are hardly comparable. Redknapp put himself first before the club and started whoring himself out for the England job, plus there was the tax issues. Even if he was backed in the transfer market, it is likely the team would have still lost focus and finished 4th, ultimately missing out on CL due to Robben missing that penalty.

Lamela top of the diamond for Leicester

In hindsight Sanchez over vertonghen
There’s a problem right there.
This idea that now we can’t trust Vertonghen because he probably walks next year.

His situation is no different to Kompany’s. Go back to Belgium at the end of his contract. Poch mismanaging Jan badly.

There’s a problem right there.
This idea that now we can’t trust Vertonghen because he probably walks next year.

His situation is no different to Kompany’s. Go back to Belgium at the end of his contract. Poch mismanaging Jan badly.
Vertonghen is one of those sick of the way the club's underpaid them and is a combo of giving up a few percent of effort and is now too old to be a full time starter

So if you work for a boss who pays himself the highest of any CEO and yet his staff are only the 6th highest paid you don’t think that is going to create discord?

Your defence of Levy is becoming almost cult-like. It’s becoming a tad weird if I’m brutally honest. At this point you just seem to be doubling and tripling down because you can’t handle being wrong about something

But I’m not wrong.

When a team capable of making a CL final cannot beat Brighton or Newcastle and is in relegation form. That is on the gaffer.

No one else.
I’m the only one blaming the right person. Everyone else is giving him excuses.

But I’m not wrong.

When a team capable of making a CL final cannot beat Brighton or Newcastle and is in relegation form. That is on the gaffer.

No one else.
I’m the only one blaming the right person. Everyone else is giving him excuses.
No everyone else is looking at the wider picture and realises the problems are multi-faceted. To absolve Levy from any blame is hugely wide of the mark.

No everyone else is looking at the wider picture and realises the problems are multi-faceted. To absolve Levy from any blame is hugely wide of the mark.
I haven’t. I have admitted some of the contracts were poorly handled.

I merely don’t agree with the notion that a massive rebuild was needed, let alone affordable given the 150m+ that was spent, not that it should or could be used as an excuse to absolve the manager.

He has a quality squad and yet can’t beat s**t clubs with it. It is that simple.

I haven’t. I have admitted some of the contracts were poorly handled.

I merely don’t agree with the notion that a massive rebuild was needed, let alone affordable given the 150m+ that was spent, not that it should or could be used as an excuse to absolve the manager.

He has a quality squad and yet can’t beat s**t clubs with it. It is that simple.
It didn’t need a rebuild but it certainly needed refreshing. Everyone could see the team has been going backwards over the last 2-3 seasons. Players have become too comfortable while others happy to just run down their contracts.

Fans by and large have had enough of Levy. You can defend your hero as much as you like but one trophy in 18 years and almost no net spend (and I’m sorry but no matter how much you protest money spent on recruitment matters hugely) in the last six seasons has finally swayed opinion against him. Fans are also not happy with Poch or the players either but they can see much of the problems stems from the way the club is run.

You are right to say we shouldn’t be losing games that we have been (although it happens City have lost to Norwich and wolves so does that make Pep and their squad s**t?) but you are overlooking why this is happening. Something should have been done to clear out the deadwood that is now beginning to pile up. Players who are not trying and are past caring. Is that Poch’s creation? I don’t think so. My reckoning is the players and even Poch himself can’t see the club progressing under the current regime. They’re also fed up with being paid less than their immediate peers. These problems can’t be pinned on Poch can they?

It didn’t need a rebuild but it certainly needed refreshing. Everyone could see the team has been going backwards over the last 2-3 seasons. Players have become too comfortable while others happy to just run down their contracts.

Fans by and large have had enough of Levy. You can defend your hero as much as you like but one trophy in 18 years and almost no net spend (and I’m sorry but no matter how much you protest money spent on recruitment matters hugely) in the last six seasons has finally swayed opinion against him. Fans are also not happy with Poch or the players either but they can see much of the problems stems from the way the club is run.

You are right to say we shouldn’t be losing games that we have been (although it happens City have lost to Norwich and wolves so does that make Pep and their squad s**t?) but you are overlooking why this is happening. Something should have been done to clear out the deadwood that is now beginning to pile up. Players who are not trying and are past caring. Is that Poch’s creation? I don’t think so. My reckoning is the players and even Poch himself can’t see the club progressing under the current regime. They’re also fed up with being paid less than their immediate peers. These problems can’t be pinned on Poch can they?
Have we learned nothing from Arsenal?
Their fans only turned on Wenger and Gazidis and Kroenke AFTER their stadium debt was repaid and no money was spent.

We still have to repay ours and yet no leeway is given. It’s insane.

Built state of the art training facilities, state of the art stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were also told by the bald prick that all those years of not spending pre stadium build would mean we wouldn't be hindered once it opened

Highest beer sales at a European football venue - check

Highest ever profit by a European football club - check

Highest ever paid chairmen by a European football club - check

Yet we have the 6th highest paid squad in England, 18th highest net spend in England over the last 5 year's & 3-5th highest paid manager in England.

Point #3 has rightly pissed off the football operations side of things and this year it's hit boiling point

We were also told by the bald prick that all those years of not spending pre stadium build would mean we wouldn't be hindered once it opened
and that proves true no?
Opened in April. Spent 150m by September.

Nice self pwn

Where's the 200k contracts the underpaid players deserve
Nice goal post shifting.

So far Dele, Kane, Moura, Lamela, Lloris and Sissoko have earned massive pay rises.

Now let’s stay on task. Newcastle, Colchester, Brighton. That has zero to do with contracts, money or the ‘bald bastard’. That’s on an Argentinian you’re desperate to absolve of blame. Well not on my watch. It’s his fault and he can fix it or * off out of the club.

We'd also like Liverpool did identify all our problem areas and fix them quickly. They needed a GK LB CB and CMs they got them in one January window and the following summer.

We needed to strengthen CM, DM, CB, RB, LB and AM. Sure it's 2 more positions but CB and AM ar3 self inflicted due to contracts. So far only 1 has been addressed

That's not necessarily a levy pop above either. If the scouts can't find players he can't sign them. But someone has left our squad short in 5 key areas

Apples and oranges. They got 140m for Coutinho and spent it on a GK and CB.

We can’t even find a suitor for Eriksen. Suppose no club wanting to buy him is Daniel’s fault too LOL.
But we've got the highest paid chairmen and beer revenue. We don't need to sell to buy. If the words of levy are true of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back