Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what I have done in a past life to deserve you tbh. A club that’s barely dipped below top 6 for a decade plus causes daily melting.

How on earth have you lasted so long following Carlton… Now that’s a poorly run club.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
No idea what I have done in a past life to deserve you tbh. A club that’s barely dipped below top 6 for a decade plus causes daily melting.

How on earth have you lasted so long flowing Carlton… Now that’s a poorly run club.
You're so triggered bro.

I laugh at us daily as we slip further away from being a top club. No need to melt when you accept that the club is a shambles. The melting ended in 2019 when it became clear that we are no longer a top 4 contending club who can push for trophies, even if we try and act like it going for a big name manager. Since then it's just daily berating of the club for no longer being the contender it was from 2015-2018.

You accept mediocrity of THFC in a different way. You're passive and fine that we aren't performing well. The rest of us berate and/or laugh. Look internally, you're more than often the odd one out not just here but the AF board and apparently the GFC board too

You are genuinely an idiot. I mean ffs you’re meant to be an accountant like me.

Money should be the one thing you understand yet we have the same argument every couple months

- 6th for revenue last 10 years
- 6th for wage bill.

Last complete season before covid we were the 3rd largest club in England for revenue behind both Manchester clubs. We have created a large money spinning cash cow that will serve us well in the future. Get fans back into stadiums and get our 16 non-football events going and watch the money come in and the investment flows from there.

But no, the so called accountant, expected us to maintain the rage over-achieving without the money to back it up. Just how naive are you?

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
You are genuinely an idiot. I mean ffs you’re meant to be an accountant like me.

Money should be the one thing you understand yet we have the same argument every couple months

- 6th for revenue last 10 years
- 6th for wage bill.
- 1st for directors fees
- 1st for chairmen wage
- 2nd for managers wage
- 1st for highest ticket prices post-COVID

Last complete season before covid we were the 3rd largest club in England for revenue behind both Manchester clubs. We have created a large money spinning cash cow that will serve us well in the future. Get fans back into stadiums and get our 16 non-football events going and watch the money come in and the investment flows from there.

But no, the so called accountant, expected us to maintain the rage over-achieving without the money to back it up. Just how naive are you?
Like a true accountant you're leaving out numbers to suit your results ;)

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Your deflection yet again is noted. Time and time again when it comes back to money you go to water and can’t refute sh*t.
What deflection? I said would you pay big money to watch a sub-standard movie on a great screen.

We have a great stadium but it's the show on the pitch that you pay for not the cheese room or longest bar in the world.

We have the highest ticket prices, highest paid directors & highest paid chairmen in world football. I think it should be expected that we finish in the top 4 when customers are paying that much.

What deflection? I said would you pay big money to watch a sub-standard movie on a great screen.

We have a great stadium but it's the show on the pitch that you pay for not the cheese room or longest bar in the world.

We have the highest ticket prices, highest paid directors & highest paid chairmen in world football. I think it should be expected that we finish in the top 4 when customers are paying that much.
You are just so clueless.

In order to finish top 4 you need the building blocks, ours are in place. Just temporarily inhibited due to covid.

Thoughts on Anfield? I mean if we weren’t on to something then why are Liverpool applying to expand Anfield Rd end, to end up with 61k, and asking for 12 non-football events. Approved for 6. It’s as if it is easy revenue that can be pumped into the team.

You have absolutely no patience. Wait for Covid to subside. The investment will restart.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
1623120978662.jpeg

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So Antonio Conte is still interested in the job but given his status would like to do that job on his own terms.

Now, if the world’s best manager wanted to manage your club, would you not move absolutely everything to get as close to those conditions as humanly possible?

Perhaps Levy could start with letting the guy choose his own f***ing staff.

So Antonio Conte is still interested in the job but given his status would like to do that job on his own terms.

Now, if the world’s best manager wanted to manage your club, would you not move absolutely everything to get as close to those conditions as humanly possible?

Perhaps Levy could start with letting the guy choose his own f***ing staff.
I wouldn't want the best manager in the world if it would * up the club financially.

What if he wants200m which we can't afford?

In that instance, jog on. I'd rather pass than see my club tumble down the pyramid.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I wouldn't want the best manager in the world if it would fu** up the club financially.

What if he wants200m which we can't afford?

In that instance, jog on. I'd rather pass than see my club tumble down the pyramid.

And that's fair but I doubt he is asking for that sort of cash. But when he's being told that he can only bring 4 of his people then you can be fairly sure that Levy is being Levy.

And that's fair but I doubt he is asking for that sort of cash. But when he's being told that he can only bring 4 of his people then you can be fairly sure that Levy is being Levy.
Agree with that, if that's the case.

If it's $3m for staff, Levy would do it.

There just has to be more to the narrative.

It's been 61 days, do you know who your new manager is

D6bWbU8WsAMQCSM.jpg
News this morning is that with Paratici in he will have autonomy to make this decision and has scratched the original list and started over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back