Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, what a stupid move that was by Milan.

Strikes me as the sort that won't leave Italy.
Possibly back to Milan, but Juve would be right into him.

If we're pillaging Italy - Skriniar & Milenkovic-Savic please :)
With the form he is showing for Italy surely Locatelli has better offers. Beast.

Geez talk about a tough first 6 weeks. If we are on more than 9 points after the first 6 Fonseca will have done a great job!

14/08/2021 15:00 Manchester City (h)
21/08/2021 15:00 Wolverhampton (a)
28/08/2021 15:00 Watford (h)
11/09/2021 15:00 Crystal Palace (a)
18/09/2021 15:00 Chelsea (h)
25/09/2021 15:00 Arsenal (a)
The only times I'd rather these tough matchups

Early in the season or lumped in with a heap of other fixtures, say Xmas period

The only times I'd rather these tough matchups

Early in the season or lumped in with a heap of other fixtures, say Xmas period
The only risk at the beginning of the season is being a long way behind the 8 ball and morale being smashed early and the season being a write off after 4 games.

But after a summer of international football City on opening day is as good a time as any to play them.

With the form he is showing for Italy surely Locatelli has better offers. Beast.
did some scouring of the webs last night whilst watching and it looks like Juve.

Played quite a game.
Was always surprised Milan let him go. Saw him a couple of times at the San Siro and i thought he showed promise in a team that was low on quality young players.

Christian Eriksen having a heart device installed. Not a pacemaker. More of an inbuilt defibrillator.

Would make him uninsurable and his career is likely over. Be thankful he’s alive and we saw the best of his genius. His last club match won himself a league title. Good way to go out.

Absolutely no idea what we’re doing. Farcical.

Also reports surfacing that Fonseca was Paratici’s back up choice. Wanted Gattuso at Juve and since they fell out with Fiorentina we’ve burned a bridge with Fonseca to get someone worse.

The same Fiorentina who fell out with Gennaro because they refused to buy Mendes clients and were after cheaper alternatives. We wrote the cheaper alternatives handbook…

No discernible style. More combustible than Conte and Jose.

At this rate I’d rather Mourinho back or stick with Mason. If this is what Paratici operates like. A clueless headless chicken then give me Daniel and Hitchen back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely pissed we’ve done this. To get to the point where a contract signing was a mere formality and pull out just looks so shoddy and unprofessional. Has every right to be miffed we’ve how we’ve conducted business here.

ah, what a stupid move that was by Milan.
Worked out alright. Bennacer, Kessie and Tonali is quite good

Genuinely pissed we’ve done this. To get to the point where a contract signing was a mere formality and pull out just looks so shoddy and unprofessional. Has every right to be miffed we’ve how we’ve conducted business here.
Some reports saying the tax benefits in Italy saw Fonseca ask for a higher wage which we baulked at.

Not too fussed if we did that. But to move onto Gattuso is laughable.

So Fonseca is a fancier dressed, better looking, cooler suave type of Potter that tends to woo Levy in a weird sort of way.

WTF are we doing

I started posting this yday and didn't finish it:
i'm getting onboard (maybe cos its nice to have a manager!)
Worst thing you can say about him is he's taken each team to their potential without ever breaking through any further or over-achieving.

WTF are we doing

I started posting this yday and didn't finish it:
i'm getting onboard (maybe cos its nice to have a manager!)
Worst thing you can say about him is he's taken each team to their potential without ever breaking through any further or over-achieving.

Levy'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back