Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

There used to be a football club over there
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Chef made a good point. Out tax dodging Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy couldn't agree to terms with Fonseca who wanted to avoid tax

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Chef made a good point. Out tax dodging Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy couldn't agree to terms with Fonseca who wanted to avoid tax
It seems like that is what happened.

And as a result we may end up with somebody who makes Mourinho look like a decent guy. Gattuso is a lowlife pig. I want nothing to do with it.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
Multiple sources have discredited the tax argument. The prevalent view now is that Gattuso became available and has been Paratici’s first choice.

Not that anyone agrees with that decision mind you.

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Multiple sources have discredited the tax argument. The prevalent view now is that Gattuso became available and has been Paratici’s first choice.

Not that anyone agrees with that decision mind you.
So Levy has strung Fonseca along?

Well that is truly disgraceful behaviour. On what basis would any credible football person ever negotiate with him?

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
So Levy has strung Fonseca along?

Well that is truly disgraceful behaviour. On what basis would any credible football person ever negotiate with him?
By extension sure.
But I am aiming my finger to point at our new DoF. He was said to have autonomy on this decision. After Conte broke down Fonzie was his man. It was underwhelming to some. Now he’s gone and uprooted that for a Mendes friend.

He needs to realise the recklessness he could get away with at Juve won’t work here. They could stuff up constantly and still win the league. We need a lot to be done to a high standard just to get top 4 in the most competitive league around.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Either Arsene Wenger or Mike Bassett will end up with the gig.

Levy is just trolling us now. He doesn't actually give a sh*t.
While we don’t have a manager, planning permits were submitted for two hotels right next to WHL

I mean why bother with the fundamental core of your club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd2010

There used to be a football club over there
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
While we don’t have a manager, planning permits were submitted for two hotels right next to WHL

I mean why bother with the fundamental core of your club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While we f’ed over conte and fonseca Leicester have worked out deals for Edouard and Daka. Lol this club

Remove this Banner Ad