Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those transfer window ratings change to 9/10 having seen what Tanguy can do. But also the rating if we lose Eriksen drops to 5/10. Far too reliant on him and GLC should be support rather than the sole creator. Lamela just can't be the main guy ever

Those transfer window ratings change to 9/10 having seen what Tanguy can do. But also the rating if we lose Eriksen drops to 5/10. Far too reliant on him and GLC should be support rather than the sole creator. Lamela just can't be the main guy ever
To be fair we don’t know what Lo Celso will offer, I’m sure he’ll bring some creativity, but granted it won’t be on Eriksen’s level. Think the formation was wrong today, but even if Christian does go you still can bring Son, Dele and Lo Celso into this side

To be fair we don’t know what Lo Celso will offer, I’m sure he’ll bring some creativity, but granted it won’t be on Eriksen’s level. Think the formation was wrong today, but even if Christian does go you still can bring Son, Dele and Lo Celso into this side
I've always thought we needed an alternative good passer and lock picker. Losing Eriksen means its GLC or bust. Would be good to have 2 outlets

Our diamond works against certain sides. It was grouse in the CL games against City and we arguably were on top in both league games v Liverpool last season with it, albeit no result came from it. However, against negative bus parkers like Villa it doesn't work and Sissoko, Ndombele and Winks was no.8 overkill.

We need to adopt a horses for courses model this season. We have enough options in CM and AM to be able to do so.
The switch worked this morning.

Assuming GCL and Sessegnon are not going to be ready for City next week I think we should go to the diamond again and beat City in the middle of the park, lose the CM battle to them and you're toast.
Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Winks
Eriksen Ndombele
Lamela
Moura Kane​

Yeah it's a counter attacking formation. Hence why we sucked in the league last season when it was our go to for far too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our diamond works against certain sides. It was grouse in the CL games against City and we arguably were on top in both league games v Liverpool last season with it, albeit no result came from it. However, against negative bus parkers like Villa it doesn't work and Sissoko, Ndombele and Winks was no.8 overkill.

We need to adopt a horses for courses model this season. We have enough options in CM and AM to be able to do so.
The switch worked this morning.

Assuming GCL and Sessegnon are not going to be ready for City next week I think we should go to the diamond again and beat City in the middle of the park, lose the CM battle to them and you're toast.
Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Winks
Eriksen Ndombele
Lamela
Moura Kane​
Problem with the team we’ve got no one off the bench who maybe able to change things. We need Sissoko’s strength in the middle for this one also. I’d probably bring in Eriksen for Moura as Moura would be good to bring on for the last 20 minutes. Agree that Jan should start

Simple change for this one Eriksen in for Lamela at the top of the diamond. The two beast Frenchmen as the muscle in the middle. Winks at the base

Simple change for this one Eriksen in for Lamela at the top of the diamond. The two beast Frenchmen as the muscle in the middle. Winks at the base
Do we need more width though, City are so dangerous down the wings. I’m thinking go with the three centre backs and two WB’s now

Do we need more width though, City are so dangerous down the wings. I’m thinking go with the three centre backs and two WB’s now
KWP and Rose will provide the width. Maybe even vertonghen at LB with KWP the one to really bomb forward while Vertonghen holds a little deeper on the left. Feel like Rose and KWP will get mauled by city but we aren't winning it 1-0 it's got to be a goal fest for us to stand a chance

Dour Newcastle at home. I don't want to see a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond with 3 holding mids.
Attack, attack, attack.

Lloris
KWP Alderweireld Sanchez Rose
Winks Ndombele
Eriksen Lo Celso Son
Kane

Bench: Sissoko Lucas Lamela Dier Vertonghen Skipp Gazzaniga

Still no Dele Davies Foyth Aurier though

We need a performance don’t we. We’ve had the results so far but something is off. Energy is still not there for me and this time we can’t put the blame on the players having no summer break

Dour Newcastle at home. I don't want to see a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond with 3 holding mids.
Attack, attack, attack.

Lloris
KWP Alderweireld Sanchez Rose
Winks Ndombele
Eriksen Lo Celso Son
Kane

Bench: Sissoko Lucas Lamela Dier Vertonghen Skipp Gazzaniga

Still no Dele Davies Foyth Aurier though
Just Vertonghen in for Sanchez for me and maybe Lucas to hold his spot for Son

We need a performance don’t we. We’ve had the results so far but something is off. Energy is still not there for me and this time we can’t put the blame on the players having no summer break
The performances don't bother me at all. We're doing ok.
Just Vertonghen in for Sanchez for me and maybe Lucas to hold his spot for Son
He's been raring to go after a suspension. Let's unleash the beast.

The performances don't bother me at all. We're doing ok.
Results are the most important but good performances build confidence and will give an indication whether we can cut the mustard this season or not. So far we’ve had a good 25 mins against Villa and that’s about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back