Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Kane has made no secret of his desire to win trophies and that is fair enough given his ability.

Would captaining the winning Euro team satisfy him enough that he wants to stay for the next year or two to see what happens? Winning the Euros as captain of England would guarantee his iconic status forever.
How long until a statue of the first tournament winning captain since '66 is erected outside of Wembley?

I don’t get all the love over Kane in the game this morning.

Every time he’s touched the ball, he’s seeking contact for a foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every time he had no option to pass to he did which is smart play.

When he had an option to go to he played some brilliant passes.

I don’t get all the love over Kane in the game this morning.

Every time he’s touched the ball, he’s seeking contact for a foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except for the goal he scored and the one that he set up.

That was a thoroughly professional performance by Kane. Except for the penalty, the worst I have seen him take but it all worked out in the end.

Sanchez + 30m for Kounde doing the rounds.

Great deal if true. Cash plus player moves could be the way to do business this summer with so many clubs strapped for cash.

Sevilla will need a replacement and if all they got was 50m for Kounde it would be hard for them to reinvest much of that to replace him. Better off getting a player like Sanchez in for free in cash terms and getting something else in on top financially to cover massive losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanchez + 30m for Kounde doing the rounds.

Great deal if true. Cash plus player moves could be the way to do business this summer with so many clubs strapped for cash.

Sevilla will need a replacement and if all they got was 50m for Kounde it would be hard for them to reinvest much of that to replace him. Better off getting a player like Sanchez in for free in cash terms and getting something else in on top financially to cover massive losses.
Caught some copa highlights and DS wasn't bad. Still young too.

Anderson, kounde, tomiyasu and ings in will be good.
Sabitzer a bonus.

Caught some copa highlights and DS wasn't bad. Still young too.

Anderson, kounde, tomiyasu and ings in will be good.
Sabitzer a bonus.
So was Lo Celso. Maybe we’ve been misusing him.

Marca aka the Spanish Mail/Mirror/Express/Sun. Far less reliable than DiMarzio.
Fabrizio Romano ran with it which gives it a lot of weight.

I don't mind us shooting for the stars and getting the snubs. If one sticks we are then signing a player superior to our current level

24 years ago today (or yesterday for us probably) since we signed this bloke:

E6U-67iXMAQ7A2p

One of a kind

Scarlett scores. And Nile John probably the best player on the pitch in the 60 mins he was on.

Very under strength side, only 4-5 first teamers in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back