Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is that the NLD is off.

Why is it our problem that Arsenal loaned players out and had idiotboy Xhaka sent off a couple of days ago? Surely this rule was introduced for Covid outbreaks. There is no Covid outbreak at Arsenal. Spurs are being penalised because the scum cannot manage their squad.

It’s bullshit.
You watch. We were a damn good chance to win this game given their outs.

It’ll be played months from now and they’ll have everyone back. An utter farce. They only dipped below the 13 players because Xhaka got a red and they loaned out two players last week, add in AFCON which they should have prepared for and it is entirely their own doing.

Now we get them likely with Tomiyasu, odegaard, smith-rowe, saka, partey, pepe, el neny, xhaka and Aubameyang all available.

Much more to come back in than our Romero, Dier and Son

They have 1 player out with COVID. It's actually such a ******* joke.

Like this is pretty dodgy. You sign African players knowing they go away. Look at Liverpool. They actively loaned 2 players and Xhaka is suspended. Like wtf?

I don't know what we can too but Spurs should kick up a stink, this just isn't right.

Why is it our problem that Arsenal loaned players out and had idiotboy Xhaka sent off a couple of days ago? Surely this rule was introduced for Covid outbreaks. There is no Covid outbreak at Arsenal. Spurs are being penalised because the scum cannot manage their squad.

It’s bullshit.
Meanwhile, we had a COVID outbreak and were kicked out of a European competition due to it.

Bullshit is a nice way of putting it imho

Surely arsenal forfeit given the nature of missing players. There should be a threshold that 50% of players missing are positive to covid before you can make such a request.

To other news/rumours....barca want 50m for frenkie de jong.
We owe chelsea a nicked transfer transfer target or two.

De jong, de ligt and vlahovic please :)

When was the last semi/final we lost to someone we should beat.

Seemingly always get knocked by one of the two London clubs, the two Mancs or Liverpool once we get that far.

Certainly helps get over it quicker.

We’re a weird club size and stature. Big enough to attract good players that your Everton, Hammers minnows can’t. Big enough to finish in decent table positions. But not big enough to be able to easily absolve transfer flops like City/Chelsea and spend big on the replacement.
More excuses

Wigan will never beat Man City and Birmingham will never beat Arsenal in your books

It’s bullshit.
This

More excuses

Wigan will never beat Man City and Birmingham will never beat Arsenal in your books
Could always blame it on spursy or those daft superstitions. You wouldn’t do that though would you Pups..

Yep definitely more rational than the notion of SF/F being populated with high quality teams that are super hard to beat. That just an unavoidable fact nearly all the time.

We make it to the last 4/2 a lot because we’re decent enough to outlast most. We lose them because we’re never the best team in it, law of averages would suggest we’ll snag one at some point though.

Could always blame it on spursy or those daft superstitions. You wouldn’t do that though would you Pups..

Yep definitely more rational than the notion of SF/F being populated with high quality teams that are super hard to beat. That just an unavoidable fact nearly all the time.

We make it to the last 4/2 a lot because we’re decent enough to outlast most. We lose them because we’re never the best team in it, law of averages would suggest we’ll snag one at some point though.
We're well past our law of averages...

We're well past our law of averages...
And I’m well past explaining inconvenient truths to this fraternity.

We lose a lot of big cup finals/SF because we run into someone bigger and richer.

We struggle to keep up with them because they earn more, can pay more, and can remunerate staff more. These are unfortunate facts of football in the arab sugar daddy era.

League cup, Europe, FA Cup. All the same. I hate it as much as you do, but it’s an inescapable fact atm.

And I’m well past explaining inconvenient truths to this fraternity.

We lose a lot of big cup finals/SF because we run into someone bigger and richer.

We struggle to keep up with them because they earn more, can pay more, and can remunerate staff more. These are unfortunate facts of football in the arab sugar daddy era.

League cup, Europe, FA Cup. All the same. I hate it as much as you do, but it’s an inescapable fact atm.
More excuses

More excuses
You’re acting like a bit of a parrot atm.

I hate it as much as you do, but it’s an inescapable fact atm.

Much more rational than believing in teams “owning us”, hoodoos, the spursy phenomena.

Sport is simple, the better side generally wins. Upsets are called upsets because they don’t often occur. If they were run of the mill all you'd have is an even comp.

As I have stated for years, there is no quick fix, magic bullet or shortcut. Yet more evidence to back that up. There is no blank cheque. Just a lot of hard yards, and it is starting to be reflected in the financial numbers.

We will always struggle to beat the big boys when it matters until we can match them pound for pound in signings and spending.

Brentford have allegedly made an offer to Christian Eriksen for the rest of this season and an option for next. It would need FA approval and a full cardio examination but hopefully for Christian he can be back playing again soon.

I would have loved us to throw him a career lifeline, the guy is class but to be honest I will just enjoy watching him play, regardless of who it is for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brentford have allegedly made an offer to Christian Eriksen for the rest of this season and an option for next. It would need FA approval and a full cardio examination but hopefully for Christian he can be back playing again soon.

I would have loved us to throw him a career lifeline, the guy is class but to be honest I will just enjoy watching him play, regardless of who it is for.
Glad we opened our doors for him if he wanted to train. Personally I'm happy that chapter is closed but wish him nothing but success and happiness.
Good servant and if it is Brentford then hopefully he can return to the Lane next season and get the reception he deserves.

271885523_1652087845122751_8556249408695645553_n.jpg

Always us enduring pain that gets s**t changed.

Miss CL whilst 4th. UEFA change rule.
Sissoko handball CL final. IFAB change rule.
Dier VAR handball v Newcastle. PGMOL adjusts interpretation.
Arsenal postponement. PL looking at rule change.

Always us enduring pain that gets sh*t changed.

Miss CL whilst 4th. UEFA change rule.
Sissoko handball CL final. IFAB change rule.
Dier VAR handball v Newcastle. PGMOL adjusts interpretation.
Arsenal postponement. PL looking at rule change.
Wowee we're the Norf/Doggies of association football then

Lindsay Thomas/Gary Rohan diving rule

3rd man up (Dogs, Hawks and Cats dominated that before it was banned)

Ugle-Hagan academy types needing to slip down the draft order to be picked up by their parent club now, but NSW clubs were protected for years though

Just to name a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back