Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice couple of results to generate some belief in the group. Like the commentator said it was a perfect opening two games for Mou coming up against woefully out of form sides. Another good 60 min performance from about 15-75 min we were great

Almost an exact replica of the West Ham game. A comfortable win ended up with us hanging on. Have confidence that Jose will sort us out defensively though. Good to see some attacking verve back in our game and importantly we’ve got good momentum going into what is always the most important month points wise. Need a minimum of four wins in December

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Eric Dier and the team for that matter cut out the 20-30 awful mins then he could make it under Mourinho. I'll reserve my judgement until we've beaten some in form sides

Dier is probably going to blow up in Dr G’s face. I sincerely hope not but unfortunately he’s just a bit of an average footballer these days. When SammySpurs over at the fighting utensil is his only other online supporter then you know you’re pissing in the wind

Hardly rocket science that one. But Dele was only playing out of position for the last few months of last season during the injury crisis in midfield. He had turned to crap long before that

Injuries can be hard to overcome and can make players take a few games to regain touch and form, and fitness. Hard to do when Poch was so in love with rotation. Blessing and a curse that. Keeps them fresh but makes it hard to build form.
He had an injury free off season with no England commitments. Only now he's back in position are we seeing results.

Lamela is another in that boat. Gets injured a bit and when he comes back never gets a good run of games to build form. Bit part bench appearances.

Dier has had the same affliction the last 12 months, ever since he took time off after getting his appendix removed. Poch by that stage was set on the Sissoko, Winks and Skipp midfield and barely got minutes. Once Jose gives him 5-6 games in short succession and the match fitness is up and the sharpness is there, we'll see. Confident our DM under Mourinho has just returned to the side.

Injuries can be hard to overcome and can make players take a few games to regain touch and form, and fitness. Hard to do when Poch was so in love with rotation. Blessing and a curse that. Keeps them fresh but makes it hard to build form.
He had an injury free off season with no England commitments. Only now he's back in position are we seeing results.

Lamela is another in that boat. Gets injured a bit and when he comes back never gets a good run of games to build form. Bit part bench appearances.

Dier has had the same affliction the last 12 months, ever since he took time off after getting his appendix removed. Poch by that stage was set on the Sissoko, Winks and Skipp midfield and barely got minutes. Once Jose gives him 5-6 games in short succession and the match fitness is up and the sharpness is there, we'll see. Confident our DM under Mourinho has just returned to the side.
Ok well we’ll see. Try and reign in the “I’m right and you’re wrong” mentality though. Just comes across like you’ve got a too fragile an ego and you should be above that

Ok well we’ll see. Try and reign in the “I’m right and you’re wrong” mentality though. Just comes across like you’ve got a too fragile an ego and you should be above that
I’d like to see the weekly shitting on scapegoats reigned in, but here we are.

Bournemouth were forced into a lot of 30+ yard shots because Ndombele and Dier screened the back 4.

Aurier was good again.

I didn’t see the game in full so can’t comment but I’ll be watching against United. Fans will vent their frustrations when players aren’t up to it or aren’t performing. You’ve got a bit of a history of defending what is seen by most as the in defendable but if you want to carry on with your crusade then go ahead

Dier, rightly will need months to get close to his best from 2+ years ago. Part of an out of form squad he never had a chance to get back there. Part of Mourinho's group with guys like Dele and Lucas' form lifting his poor performances can be masked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back