Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear of straight sets has gotten to you. I'm talking about Lo Celso picking up a hip injury and how Lamela has missed about 2 years with something similar and you've melted
I know what you were talking about. You tagged me about it today.

You sure do love a sly dig at Lamela.

I know what you were talking about. You tagged me about it today.

You sure do love a sly dig at Lamela.
It's more a dig at lo celso if it's a dig at all.

Just a coincidence that he's debut season is following a familiar path

Late signing of Argentine international
Unfit on arrival
Few mins off the bench
Hip injury

He has a big future. I hope he gets minutes in the cup competitions.

You’ve turned into a proper crybaby Gero
No it is you two that have turned into the cry babies.
All I heard through July was stuff aimed at Levy.. Spend some money. He's screwing Poch.

He spends 160m... Goes close to getting Dybala and you two have been down in the dumps ever since, despite doing what you wanted.
He’s slowly devolving into AVB. The signs were there last season. I’m looking for a big improvement in the coming matches
We've played well in 3 of our 4 games.
Villa, the draw at the Etihad and the draw at the Deathstar.

This weekend will be a hard match, Roy will park the bus big time.

He has a big future. I hope he gets minutes in the cup competitions.

No it is you two that have turned into the cry babies.
All I heard through July was stuff aimed at Levy.. Spend some money. He's screwing Poch.

He spends 160m... Goes close to getting Dybala and you two have been down in the dumps ever since, despite doing what you wanted.

We've played well in 3 of our 4 games.
Villa, the draw at the Etihad and the draw at the Deathstar.

This weekend will be a hard match, Roy will park the bus big time.

Haha comedy gold Gero. We had a decent 25 minutes against Villa. We were schooled at City and got one of the luckiest points I’ve ever seen. We were under the cosh again against arsenal in the second half.

We were having a go at Levy because after the N’Dombele signing there were weeks of inactivity. We needed quite a big rebuild and we never got it. Now we are stuck with four or five players who don’t even really want to be here (Eriksen, Toby, Rose, Aurier to name four). Open your eyes, climb down from Daniels buttcheeks and stop deluding yourself.

Haha comedy gold Gero. We had a decent 25 minutes against Villa. We were schooled at City and got one of the luckiest points I’ve ever seen. We were under the cosh again against arsenal in the second half.
Pessimistic nonsense.
Two things spoken about the derby are false. The french poodle being MOTM and that we weren't the better side.

Took a good lead and let it slip with sloppy defending.
Was still a good result. We had a decent hour v Villa and the surge that brought goals came when Eriksen came on.
Maybe we were lucky v City... But 18 other sides will get outplayed there and be even luckier to get a point. Another good result.
We were having a go at Levy because after the N’Dombele signing there were weeks of inactivity. We needed quite a big rebuild and we never got it. Now we are stuck with four or five players who don’t even really want to be here (Eriksen, Toby, Rose, Aurier to name four). Open your eyes, climb down from Daniels buttcheeks and stop deluding yourself.
So like all the other big teams in England we had weeks where nothing happened? Whoopty doo.
Rose isn't so much not wanting to be here, he has fallen out of love with football. Racism is a bitch.
Toby was always about whether he could be replaced, dry CB market means holding him is the right move, was our best defender last season btw.
Eriksen has stated if he couldn't get his move he was happy to stay, if he goes in January I think you could expect a big surge again for Dybala, who is still frozen out by Sarri.

We didn't need a rebuild, just a refresh, which we got, and we've unearthed a protege for Kane in the process.
Happy times.

Almost complete and utter delusion. Honestly at this stage I don’t know if you’ve just decided to become a parody account

Delusion because I choose not to agree with the doom and gloom that's infested this place.
We made a CL final and then spent 160m on players, including two highly sought after English youth, and two quality young CM's.

What more could you want, and it really sounds to me like both of you wanted a 250m spend summer and to be ahead of City on the table.
We backed our manager in the market, now we see what he can do with it.

Lo Celso out is a bummer but Ndombele should be back very soon. Dele is back now.
We have an abundance of attacking talent to choose from, and that includes Lamela, who I rate as being a good member of our squad.

What about the fact we bought four players and so far have only played one who conveniently got injured. I don’t even count the few minutes Lo Celso played who’s now out until November and probably want get a start until December. Honestly it’s a total s**t show at present. It won’t damage you to admit it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the fact we bought four players and so far have only played one who conveniently got injured. I don’t even count the few minutes Lo Celso played who’s now out until November and probably want get a start until December. Honestly it’s a total s**t show at present. It won’t damage you to admit it
Professional footballers get injured.
More news at 6.

Players get injured all the time. We lost Kane at a horrible time last season, and he's had a few ankles now.
but but but an injury to Ndombele in the first month, Lo Celso on Int Duty and signing Sessegnon injured is diabolical why?

They'll be here for years. No one has melted about it being a shitshow because we started the season with Dier and Dele injured, despite both having had a far bigger impact on the club than any of the 4 will this season. Patience. They're all here for the long haul.

Delusion because I choose not to agree with the doom and gloom that's infested this place.
We made a CL final and then spent 160m on players, including two highly sought after English youth, and two quality young CM's.

What more could you want, and it really sounds to me like both of you wanted a 250m spend summer and to be ahead of City on the table.
We backed our manager in the market, now we see what he can do with it.

Lo Celso out is a bummer but Ndombele should be back very soon. Dele is back now.
We have an abundance of attacking talent to choose from, and that includes Lamela, who I rate as being a good member of our squad.
Had we sold the players who don’t want to be here and are soon out of contract we could easily have spent £250m because the net would have been only around £100m.

Had we sold the players who don’t want to be here and are soon out of contract we could easily have spent £250m because the net would have been only around £100m.
and buy who.
Name names. Go.

There was no adequate alternative to Alderweireld or have you forgotten United were forced to pay a defender record for Harry ******* Maguire.
Were never selling Aurier after punting Trippier. Next.
Rose is a non issue. Someone who can play his position was purchased, easily replaced whenever he wants out.

So who else... Oh yeah Eriksen. In case you missed it... No one wanted to buy him.
So how can we sell him?

Seriously I cannot believe the club is getting taken to task after spending 160m pounds... 160m in a summer.
Probably more than the last 4 summers under Poch combined.

and buy who.
Name names. Go.

There was no adequate alternative to Alderweireld or have you forgotten United were forced to pay a defender record for Harry ******* Maguire.
Were never selling Aurier after punting Trippier. Next.
Rose is a non issue. Someone who can play his position was purchased, easily replaced whenever he wants out.

So who else... Oh yeah Eriksen. In case you missed it... No one wanted to buy him.
So how can we sell him?

Seriously I cannot believe the club is getting taken to task after spending 160m pounds... 160m in a summer.
Probably more than the last 4 summers under Poch combined.
If we couldn’t find a CD in the whole of Europe to come in then we need new scouts. I don’t watch enough European football to give you names but I can’t believe there wasn’t options. We should have sold Eriksen in all probability. I don’t know why we pulled out of signing Fernandes.

Over the last 20 odd games we would be in the bottom half of the table. I don’t believe things are that chronic but to completely gloss over it as you continually do is why you’re getting called out

If we couldn’t find a CD in the whole of Europe to come in then we need new scouts. I don’t watch enough European football to give you names but I can’t believe there wasn’t options. We should have sold Eriksen in all probability. I don’t know why we pulled out of signing Fernandes.

Over the last 20 odd games we would be in the bottom half of the table. I don’t believe things are that chronic but to completely gloss over it as you continually do is why you’re getting called out
There's a big difference between options, and suitable options.
You don't replace a top pro like Toby with say a Mustafi level player or David Luiz. The talented yet error prone solid B grade defender. You need top quality.

We didn't pull out of Fernandes, we met his release clause and the player wanted to come.
Sporting said no, and opted to pay the player 5m compensation for turning down a release clause offer, as per his contract.

No Wealstone. You and JD can try and call out whatever you want. I disagree with the time frame.
The last dozen league games were dire. Our CM was cooked and we ran out of steam.

I vehemently disagree that the form was bad before that, as we had 60 points with 12 league matches to go, that's title form.
I have never once disagreed or denied that from mid February to the end of the season the form in the league was rubbish. NOT ONCE.

So this called out shite is utter bollocks.

There's a big difference between options, and suitable options.
You don't replace a top pro like Toby with say a Mustafi level player or David Luiz. The talented yet error prone solid B grade defender. You need top quality.

We didn't pull out of Fernandes, we met his release clause and the player wanted to come.
Sporting said no, and opted to pay the player 5m compensation for turning down a release clause offer, as per his contract.

No Wealstone. You and JD can try and call out whatever you want. I disagree with the time frame.
The last dozen league games were dire. Our CM was cooked and we ran out of steam.

I vehemently disagree that the form was bad before that, as we had 60 points with 12 league matches to go, that's title form.
I have never once disagreed or denied that from mid February to the end of the season the form in the league was rubbish. NOT ONCE.

So this called out s**t is utter bollocks.
So the question is, is our loss of form temporary or is there something more systematic going on? That’s where the disagreement lies. Both me and JD have noticed a decline over at least two seasons (17/18 was poorer than 16/17 and 18/19 poorer than 17/18). The football in this time has changed from a high energy press to a possession dominated game that at times looks rather staid and hopeless (Newcastle being the most recent example). Up until the collapse in the league, even though results were as good as they’d ever been, it masked a lot of the performances which were sub-par to what cane before. It’s why even at that stage when we were 2 points off the top of the table no one really believed we would win the league. The football being played by City and Liverpool was on another level.

Now I don’t want to be too pessimistic, I’m a pragmatist who won’t let optimism or pessimism dictate. I’m hopeful for a good season, but the way I see it at the moment is mistakes have been made and we are going backwards. I’m not without hope though and things can turn, but as far as being title challengers then we’ve missed that boat. That is why I was after a big summer turnover player wise, as it was the only way I could see as getting close to the top two

We "should" be fine with a 4th place trophy this season again. We did decent business in sorting out our midfield but now our defence is a shambles and lead by 2 out of contract 30+ year old Belgians. I struggle to believe that there are no CBs playing football in the world in 2019 that are capable of being at a top 6 English club, but hey who knows maybe they don't exist and every club outside of the top clubs City, Liverpool, RM, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern plays with s**t CBs.

I guess the difference between us and Dr Levy is that after being a genuine title contender dropping to be an also ran 15+ points off the top in 3rd-4th this isn't good enough for some/most supporters of the club.

It's just a bit spursy after a year with no signings we make 3 and none will have impact on the season.

N'Dombele: nice and early signing but early injury and still a young CM
Sessengon: deadline day signing that we've been linked with for 2.5 years arrives injured
Lo Celso: deadline day signing we were linked with for 4-6 months, arrived with no pre-season for his first year in England & is now injured for 2 months.

We will see NDombele start 20-30 games this season but don't expect him to be running the show. I doubt the other two with their pre-seasons and injuries will start that many combined.

Last edited:
We "should" be fine with a 4th place trophy this season again. We did decent business in sorting out our midfield but now our defence is a shambles and lead by 2 out of contract 30+ year old Belgians. I struggle to believe that there are no CBs playing football in the world in 2019 that are capable of being at a top 6 English club, but hey who knows maybe they don't exist and every club outside of the top clubs City, Liverpool, RM, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern plays with CBs anymore.

I guess the difference between us and Dr Levy is that after being a genuine title contender dropping to be an also ran 15+ points off the top in 3rd-4th this isn't good enough for some/most supporters of the club.

It's just a bit spursy after a year with no signings we make 3 and none will have impact on the season.

Sessengon: deadline day signing that we've been linked with for 2.5 years arrives injured
Lo Celso: deadline day signing we were linked with for 4-6 months, arrived with no pre-season for his first year in England & is now injured for 2 months.

We will see NDombele start 20-30 games this season but don't expect him to be running the show. I doubt the other two with their pre-seasons and injuries will start that many combined.
Pretty much agree with that.

“Dr Levy” lol. I really wish he made the change to his name to that :D

We "should" be fine with a 4th place trophy this season again. We did decent business in sorting out our midfield but now our defence is a shambles and lead by 2 out of contract 30+ year old Belgians. I struggle to believe that there are no CBs playing football in the world in 2019 that are capable of being at a top 6 English club, but hey who knows maybe they don't exist and every club outside of the top clubs City, Liverpool, RM, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern plays with s**t CBs.

Not one word here I agree with.
You’ve slipped as a poster. Sad to see.

P.S. for the hundredth time. We couldn’t buy Lo Celso earlier. He has Copa America then his mandated break.

Not one word here I agree with.
You’ve slipped as a poster. Sad to see.

P.S. for the hundredth time. We couldn’t buy Lo Celso earlier. He has Copa America then his mandated break.
Then don't sign him. Sign the guy that Betis signed for half the price to replace him.

It should be a badge getting a dislike from you these days. With faith, typeclub & gosha gone you've become the Association Football Board's leading candidate for worst poster / troll of the year

Then don't sign him. Sign the guy that Betis signed for half the price to replace him.

It should be a badge getting a dislike from you these days. With faith, typeclub & gosha gone you've become the Association Football Board's leading candidate for worst poster / troll of the year
You mean Fekir... a guy Liverpool had his interviews and photos with the shirt all done but reneged because his knee is ****ed. No wonder he went to Betis for half the money.

You’re just a s**t moaner and can’t handle it that I don’t fall into that trap.

“I guess the difference between us and Dr Levy is that after being a genuine title contender dropping to be an also ran 15+ points off the top in 3rd-4th this isn't good enough for some/most supporters of the club.”

They spent 160m on blokes that will have lots of years of football ahead of them. Tuttosport and calcio de Mercato reporting we are definitely going back in for Dybala. What more do you want lol.

“We "should" be fine with a 4th place trophy this season again. We did decent business in sorting out our midfield but now our defence is a shambles and lead by 2 out of contract 30+ year old Belgians. I struggle to believe that there are no CBs playing football in the world in 2019 that are capable of being at a top 6 English club, but hey who knows maybe they don't exist and every club outside of the top clubs City, Liverpool, RM, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern plays with s**t CBs.”

And yet with a massive fan base, and the ability with their stature to sign anyone we see Manchester United forced to buy Maguire for a world record fee, and he’s not good enough for them. Koulibaly wasn’t available, nor was Manolas. Big clubs enquired about Semedo, Varane, Umtiti, Bonnucci and Boateng but none were available.

You claim you want to aim higher than I do, yet here you are seemingly advocating letting Alderweireld leave and being forced to sign someone lesser than him and merely hope we can turn them into a Star. No thanks, we replace him with a great CB or don’t bother. You want to bridge the gap to City and Liverpool you say, well that’s what they did. VVD, Laporte spring to mind.

and lastly * off with the short termism. You’d turn down Lo Celso (which was at a bargain price) just because we had to sign him late. I guess you’d have turned down Van der Vaart then? What a stupid view on the transfer market.

I cannot believe that after a year of moaning about Levy not signing someone last season, then moaning after he spends 160m improving the squad. Embarrassing melters the pair of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back