Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t argue with that half can you. Son, Kane and Dembele with an N looking really good. Still look a bit shaky at the back for me though. Liverpool will make mincemeat of our defence unfortunately

I s**t myself whenever he gets the ball played to him. Tried to think of the last player I felt that way about because of pure technique and it's probably Gardner. Chiriches and Fazio were worse players but I trusted them with the ball lol
Gardner was awful, but I go back as far as Nethercott and Kevin Scott. Now they were really bad defenders. Probably would struggle to get a game in league one if they were playing now

Gardner was awful, but I go back as far as Nethercott and Kevin Scott. Now they were really bad defenders. Probably would struggle to get a game in league one if they were playing now
Luckily before my time. Gardner was the start for me. No idea how I'm still watching to be honest. Explains my ****ed up mind that I'm still doing this 15 years later

Luckily before my time. Gardner was the start for me. No idea how I'm still watching to be honest. Explains my f’ed up mind that I'm still doing this 15 years later
You wouldn’t have made it through the 90’s.

The 80’s (for trophies) and the 10’s (for league positions) have been the good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! He’s getting his mojo back this boy. How nonchalant was that finish

I'm the only one who wants poch to stay someone said. Didn't sound like it was just me singing in the stands
Pretty sure most do. There’s a vocal minority who want him gone including one here. The least the bloke deserves is a chance to turn it around

Nice to see that tempo in the first 20 minutes. If only we could take that into every match.

Hopefully not a false dawn lik the Palace 4-0

Geez you've had a mare this morning JD

Lamela might not deliver that often, but he has a crack

Funny wantaways Rose or Eriksen didn't start, and we win comfortably :think: will take effort atm every day of the week
I reckon he is about to kick on. He isn't going to run the show like Eriksen did at his best. He never did that. Hell pop up with goals and link up well with sonny and Kane
I never really saw him play, but is Dele like the modern day Le Tissier?
3-0.

Back to sleep on my public holiday day off for me.
Geelong Cup?

He did well against Serbians at home with his best performance at the club in #200 but don't expect him to do that at all in the PL. The Leicester game earlier this season was his best half for us before fading out of the game. Bit of a nothing player who can stat pad either when the game is won already or against poor sides like the Europa League sides he beat up or today's opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back