Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure most do. There’s a vocal minority who want him gone including one here. The least the bloke deserves is a chance to turn it around
Not entirely true. I would love nothing than for him to turn it around, the sign of a very good coach is one that can right a rocky ship.
But it needs to start very soon, otherwise we move into territory where his removal is the only option.

If he gets his team selections right AND we go back to that vigorous pressing I think a turnaround is on the horizon.
but make no mistake, this rut is the doing of Mauricio, he coaches, and the squad of players. It's up to them to fix it.

He did well against Serbians at home with his best performance at the club in #200 but don't expect him to do that at all in the PL. The Leicester game earlier this season was his best half for us before fading out of the game. Bit of a nothing player who can stat pad either when the game is won already or against poor sides like the Europa League sides he beat up or today's opponent.
Chadli and Mason bored

Will it work with the wantaways though?
That's Pochs job to work out
Can he get them invested. If not, its not worth playing them.

If Alder and Vert want out, play Sanchez and Foyth as a priority.
If Rose wants out, Davies and Sess
Eriksen - Alli, Lo Celso, etc. (I feel Dele makes more sense as the central AM in that formation anyway)

Yeah I also think it’s time to drop Eriksen, Rose, Aurier and one of either Verts or Toby (don’t think we can really drop both at this stage). It’s time to move on and properly blood our new players.

Gazza
??? Foyth Sanchez Davies
Ndombele Sissoko
??? Dele Son
Kane

RB: genuinely no clue. Aurier our best option but not good enough.
AM: Dele to fight off Lo Celso there
RW: One of Lamela, Lucas & Sessengon here

Very interesting to see if we use Sessengon in attack or defence

Gazza
??? Foyth Sanchez Davies
Ndombele Sissoko
??? Dele Son
Kane

RB: genuinely no clue. Aurier our best option but not good enough.
AM: Dele to fight off Lo Celso there
RW: One of Lamela, Lucas & Sessengon here

Very interesting to see if we use Sessengon in attack or defence
Could Sessegnon still play at either of the FB positions? Least could give him a go. Just so underwhelmed by Davies to be honest.

I think Verts is still keeping it honest, as in he’s still giving it his all despite making some bad errors. No doubt his heart is in the club so I don’t mind Poch still picking him especially while we still have 3 CL match days.

Could Sessegnon still play at either of the FB positions? Least could give him a go. Just so underwhelmed by Davies to be honest.

I think Verts is still keeping it honest, as in he’s still giving it his all despite making some bad errors. No doubt his heart is in the club so I don’t mind Poch still picking him especially while we still have 3 CL match days.
He can play LB only. I dont mind Davies with Aurier or KWP on the other side being the extra attacking wing back. Davies can be a safer stay at home option and basically allow Son to stay up as a striker and not have to cover LB positions.

I'm not convinced on Vertonghen. I can just never let the giving up efforts of Stamford Bridge 12/13 or 13/14 go. A player at his peak was able to do it once he can do it again

Good (albeit depressing) read.

As bad as a pundit and manager he was Tim Sherwood was brilliant at helping guide the youth pathway through loans to the right lower league clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its getting to the point where I think he’s just taking the opposing view for the sake of it now.

What possible point is there to continue playing players who have obviously downed tools because they want out? No point playing Eriksen now we have Lo Celso back. Rose is shot mentally and no longer interested in performing. Aurier doesn’t give two *s about the club. Less inclined to stop playing Verts and Toby but precedence should now be given to Foyth and Sanchez or are least equal precedence.

* me Dr G you come out with some bizarre posts lately

Because I don't agree with the lazy analysis emanating from beavis and butthead.
Poch has been a twat towards quality footballers and he needs to repair the bridge.

Eriksen, Jan, Toby, Rose, Davies and Aurier are all in our squad. Our PL and our CL squads.
Don't use them and we're daft.

If Poch wanted Rose gone he could have accepted the Watford bid... but didn't.
Jan has done nothing wrong, merely indicated at the age of 32 (soon 33) that at the end of his contract he may go home and end his career at a Belgian club.
If we wanted to keep Christian and Toby happy then Levy could have paid them better, and Poch could have pushed harder for it to happen.

Nothing wrong with Aurier. Happy squad member.
We are presently paying these players between 60 and 150k... Why pay them and not play them.

We didn't sell them so play them.
Jan and Toby are better than Sanchez and Foyth.
Rose is our best left back.
Aurier our best right back.
Not many creative playmakers in the squad aside from Eriksen.

We play them. Simple.

Sorry but I would agree with that at the start of the season but the fact is for the most part they’ve all been s**t this season. As I’ve said I wouldn’t jettison the two CB’s completely, in fact I’d have one starting every game. At right back we are screwed, we have a kid who the manager doesn’t trust and a player who don’t care about the club or himself by the looks of it. Massive error not replacing Trippier. And there is absolutely no point persisting with Eriksen when we’ve got a ready made replacement itching to make his mark. Same goes for Rose, time to replace him with the youngster we got in over the summer. All clear as day

Sessegnon was s**t at LB last season for Fulham. I’d take a mentally shot Danny over him any day.

Poch has woefully mismanaged KWP, but RB was not a priority, still isn’t.

lol you say Lo celso replaces Eriksen. Old mate JD has stated numerous times he’s not that type of player. Division in the ranks lol.

His closest replacements are Lamela and Alli imo.

They will be continue to be played because this gaffer isn’t stupid.

Ok play them and continue to suffer the consequences. No Eriksen, Rose or Toby on Tuesday and we looked far better for it. Hopefully the manager sees it as the way ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back