Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I was thinking too... shifting from a 5-2-3 to a 3-4-3 as needed.

Solidify at the back, get some attacking run from Doherty and Reg and let Kane/Son/Bale terrorise as they please.
From the scouting reports I've read of Reguillon is he likes to make underlapping runs cutting inside to score just like Doherty. Could essentially mean in attack it's a 3-2-5

Also for all the talk about Bale's injury problems. In the past 3 seasons he has only picked up 3 injuries keeping him out for 3-5 weeks.

If anyone thinks he is cooked then so too would be so many players. Harry Kane for one always misses for lengthy ankles and then the hammy.

Yeah, doesn’t bother me in the least. His lack of game time over the last couple of seasons should mean his body is fresh and in good condition.

Yeah, doesn’t bother me in the least. His lack of game time over the last couple of seasons should mean his body is fresh and in good condition.
If we get 1-2+ years of world class bale then its been an awesome signing.

I think. Hope. Pray. Bale has a bit left in the tank.

Regardless I'm hyped as *

British Media is hilarious.

4 time CL winner Bale. Age 31 is cooked.
0 time CL winner Aubameyang. Age 31 is in his prime.

It’s a joke, isn’t it?

Bale is ten times the player Aubameyang is...on Bale’s worst day.

I do wonder if people think he has had more injuries than he actually has. Sure he hasnt played much but its been other factors not just injuries

He hasn't been playing because Zinedine Zidane is a campaigner.

If I was Bale and that campaigner treated me the way he has, I would stop giving a fcuk about playing football as well. The guy stone cold won Real Madrid two Champions League finals (2014 and 2018). Showboat Ronaldo got all the credit but it was Bale who won both of those games for Real Madrid.

He is right to want out and I am glad he fleeced the ungrateful campaigners first.

3-4-3 and 3-5-2 have to be the go to formations depending on what we need more for the opposition, 3 attackers or 3 midfielders.

Lloris
Alderweireld Dier Sanchez
Doherty GLC Hojbjerg Reguilon
Bale Kane Son

Lloris
Doherty GLC Hojbjerg Ndombele Reguilon
Bale Kane
It just gets the best out of our two new fullbacks who are both attacking minded. To then have Hart/Gazza, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Davies, Dele, lamela, Moura, Bergwijn, Gedson, Tanganga in reserve is a deep enough squad.

Would sell/loan Foyth and maybe Lamela

He hasn't been playing because Zinedine Zidane is a campaigner.

If I was Bale and that campaigner treated me the way he has, I would stop giving a fcuk about playing football as well. The guy stone cold won Real Madrid two Champions League finals (2014 and 2018). Showboat Ronaldo got all the credit but it was Bale who won both of those games for Real Madrid.

He is right to want out and I am glad he fleeced the ungrateful campaigners first.
Imagine we get Bale with a chip on his shoulder wanting to prove the world just how good he is!

3-4-3 and 3-5-2 have to be the go to formations depending on what we need more for the opposition, 3 attackers or 3 midfielders.

Lloris
Doherty GLC Hojbjerg Reguilon
Bale Kane Son

Lloris
Doherty GLC Hojbjerg Ndombele Reguilon
Bale Kane
It just gets the best out of our two new fullbacks who are both attacking minded. To then have Hart/Gazza, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Davies, Dele, lamela, Moura, Bergwijn, Gedson, Tanganga in reserve is a deep enough squad.

Would sell/loan Foyth and maybe Lamela

Interesting stuff.

However, I never want to see any formation that does not have the great Korean in it. One day, it may be 20 years from now but one day we'll realise just what a world-class player we had. It still feels as though the football world think he's good but not a genuine superstar. And Son is every bit a superstar.

Just saying. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So hard not to make a comparison with West Ham.

They sell out their history and move into a circus tent, virtually for free, claiming they're no longer 'run like a circus' and it'd get them competing for Europe. Fast forward to 2020 and they're selling their best academy prospect to a relegation rival (yes you read that right, relegation, not European places) over missed payments for their donkey striker Haller.

Meanwhile, we are paying for our stadium IN FULL, have amassed massive debts to do so, gone a year over time and over budget, seen revenues dive due to covid yet have still spent 215m euros so far since moving in last year AND now are signing arguably the LB in the La Liga TOTS last season AND bringing back Gareth ******* Bale.

dawson-lol.png

So hard not to make a comparison with West Ham.

They sell out their history and move into a circus tent, virtually for free, claiming they're no longer 'run like a circus' and it'd get them competing for Europe. Fast forward to 2020 and they're selling their best academy prospect to a relegation rival (yes you read that right, relegation, not European places) over missed payments for their donkey striker Haller.

Meanwhile, we are paying for our stadium IN FULL, have amassed massive debts to do so, gone a year over time and over budget, seen revenues dive due to covid yet have still spent 215m euros so far since moving in last year AND now are signing arguably the LB in the La Liga TOTS last season AND bringing back Gareth ******* Bale.

dawson-lol.png

When I see Gareth Bale run out for Spurs this season I will partially forgive Levy for sacking Pochettino. But only partially. ;)

When I see Gareth Bale run out for Spurs this season I will partially forgive Levy for sacking Pochettino. But only partially. ;)
From talksport this morning

"Daniel Levy, and not Jose Mourinho, is the driving force behind this deal. This is very much a chairman's gift to his manager."

"Daniel Levy, and not Jose Mourinho, is the driving force behind this deal. This is very much a chairman's gift to his manager."
Also helps get supporters back on side

Hence I will partially forgive Levy.

I have been a Spurs fan long enough to know that Levy is behind all player deals. I am well aware that he is a megalomaniac who doesn't give the guy running the team a seat at the transfer table.

Hence I will partially forgive Levy.

I have been a Spurs fan long enough to know that Levy is behind all player deals. I am well aware that he is a megalomaniac who doesn't give the guy running the team a seat at the transfer table.
Maybe but managers have contacts too. No question IMO the reason we got GLC was because Poch was Argentinian, ditto why Dybala was interested.
Wolves have all their players because Nuno is mates with Jorge Mendes (as is Mourinho).

Maybe but managers have contacts too. No question IMO the reason we got GLC was because Poch was Argentinian, ditto why Dybala was interested.
Wolves have all their players because Nuno is mates with Jorge Mendes (as is Mourinho).

I fondly remember the day he made a "Chairman's gift" of Rafael Van der Vaart to Harry Rednapp.

I fondly remember the day he made a "Chairman's gift" of Rafael Van der Vaart to Harry Rednapp.
Talk of Van der Vaart and Bale are bringing back memories of when i was in London going to the Lane

He had to back this manager after just how badly what Levy himself called the perfect project turned sour.

Plus this manager won't hold back and play nice if he doesn't regardless of hush payments unlike AVB, 'Arry, Tactics Tim & Poch.

Romano on instagram:

- Gareth Bale is now pushing to join Tottenham. The idea was born when Real Madrid and Tottenham have started talks for Sergio Reguilon who’s joining Spurs [confirmed and it’s here we go, as reported today morning]. Gareth Bale had a call with #THFC board and also José Mourinho has approved the deal, he wants Bale back to the club. ☎️

- The agent Jonathan Barnett has confirmed that Bale wants to join Spurs. He’s working with the two clubs to find a solution. From Bale side, they are *denying* any contact with Manchester United after last days rumours and links. And they’re working to complete deal with Tottenham as soon as possible because Bale wants to join IMMEDIATLY. 🚨

- Dele Alli is not part of the Gareth Bale deal with Real Madrid. He has been offered to Real on loan as to many other clubs but is not included in Bale negotiations. Different deal and Real Madrid are not focused on Alli in this moment. 🛑

- Tottenham and Real Madrid are discussing details about Gareth Bale’s salary [€17m/season]. Spurs won’t pay more than 50%, now it’s up to Real Madrid that always asked 100% of the salary paid to loan out Bale. But the player is really pushing because he wants to leave Real Madrid and this can be the key to complete the agreement. Clubs are talking by 48 hours. Work in progress to finalize the deal.💰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back