Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually thought we were looking good and aggressive going forward, but defensively...gee whiz. Could drive a truck through some of those gaps

In 12/13 years of supporting Spurs this has been my hardest. I genuinely believe this is one of the best attacking squads I’ve seen and it’s been an open year and yet we’ve been incredibly disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe we didn't score on the break with that Bale through ball to Kane and the pass on goal. Bale rattling the post too. Dominated the second half. So frustrating to lose.

All in against Man City in EFL and the Europa now.

Tanganga and Son first goal WTF
Dier and Sanchez second goal WTF

We actually were pretty good apart from that cluster* defense. Part of me is worried that thinking we were actually okay is being used to being the mid table rabble that we are now.

1613932300268.png

Unfortunately the negatives outweighed the positives in what we've all said wasn't the worst performance.

Mourinho: fresh of a MOTM performance benched Bale. Brings him on and again our best. But brought on for our best attacking outlet in Lamela which was somewhat justified with the anonymous Lucas scoring the goal. Dier-Sanchez never again. Tanganga isn't a RB for a game that isn't Liverpool or City. He isn't a RB.
Dier-Sanchez: they're just not good enough without being hand held. But we don't have a hand holder so we're ****ed. Play Toby-Rodon or go full rebuild and Tanganga-Rodon from now on. These two just aren't good enough. Dier not reliable/consistent. Sanchez just has 1 * up minimum per game in him.
Son: no effort to close down the cross on the first goal. Wasteful.
Kane: positive that he got so many chances. But un-Kane like to waste so many.
Hojberg: looked leggy
Ndombele: can't get forward enough when playing deeper which reduces his output. Guess it helps get an extra attacker on but we don't get to see much from him

Bale: very bright when he came on, great corner, unlucky not to score.
Lucas: bonus 1-2 marks for the goal and his lift in performance after it
Lamela: great run in the first half and looked like our most likely avenue to goal

Mourinho - we have problems in the team that I cannot solve

Dead man walking?

Or desperate plea to levy to spend big to get us back to where Poch and Redknapp regularly achieved?

Mourinho - we have problems in the team that I cannot solve

Dead man walking?

Or desperate plea to levy to spend big to get us back to where Poch and Redknapp regularly achieved?
Defenders that are likely to make a costly mistake. Think that is a request for the cheque book to be opened for some defenders

Just an FYI we play Thursday morning and not Friday because arsenal were also meant to be playing in London on the same day. Police rules that we can't play home games the same night as them even though crowds not in attendance. And now their game has been moved UEFA didn't reschedule us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even better than expected against weaker opposition

1614194323055.png

Dele ran the show. Great goal and 2 very good assists. Bale maintaining his form. Special mentions to Carlos V for getting 2 goals despite not linking all that well, Lamela buzzed around well, Doherty and Winks looked sharp & young Scarlett really showed a bit when given a bit more time on the pitch

Next time the Extra Inch is displayed here. Remember this. Its co-host is a moron.

Interestingly the other co-host is who you're bringing up 1 post earlier.

No backing up that view of Windy's and he himself back tracked on how idiotic the point he was making was. There's no way you get 10 trophies playing utterly gash football.

Obviously the keeper position is in the news at the moment

A proven PL keeper in Nick Pope or a younger alternative in Dean Henderson?

Both help the home grown quota as well

I'd be happy with either to be honest. Both have proved they can handle being bombarded at Burnley and Sheff Utd. Would just be mindful that it should be different at a better club so their concentration would need to be at a higher level. Not sure if at youth level for England there's enough there to feel comfortable they'd step up.

Obviously the keeper position is in the news at the moment

A proven PL keeper in Nick Pope or a younger alternative in Dean Henderson?

Both help the home grown quota as well

neither

40m+ can be better spent elsewhere on pressing needs.

Mourinho has been a complete disaster.
A Europa League win and 9th and then ******* off would be a nice little stint. Dont think I could endure another 38 game season of it. Have resorted to just watching the cups now and hoping for the best in the league rather than expecting. Which is odd to say with the leagues best ST being supported by Bale, Son, Dele and Ndombele

All you asleep or choosing to stick to cup games just missed the return of Bale. He is back.

Unpopular view but Sanchez has been improved of late. 60 mins in and bed time. No doubt he’ll * up by end the end now haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back