Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Better get a move on. Arsenal likely out next week and surely then sack Arteta. Would want someone sorted as not to be swimming in the same pool as them
not so concerned.
their ownerships stability is in question
They're squad needs far more work
and our ground is better.

Opportunity to manage Kane v. ???

spurs.JPG

Why am I not surprised those Poms have NFI who Galtier or probably even Lille are
Why am I not surprised you think the Gunners are favourites. They can’t defend. Advantage Emery.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Why am I not surprised those Poms have NFI who Galtier or probably even Lille are
That list, is underwhelming

More than ever we need more than a tactical manager.
Need a project lead. Effectively another Poch. Clear vision, can work with youth & within our budget, can plug holes in the XI as needed and can work with Levy.

Rodgers is the best but he'd be mad to leave Leicester.
Ten Hag will be interesting. Has shown what he can do with a decent squad. We don't have a De Ligt or De Jong. In fact they are exactly what we are missing at the moment.

Ten Hag... and bring Neres or Antony with him
Have a few mates who are massive Ajax fans (same guys got me into football, so i've a soft spot for them).
They're not so big on either. Both are lots of promise, but not convinced. They all think Bergy will be good though, so i'm tempted to wait on him and let him find his feet as a left winger

If we're nicking Ajax players, Gravenbach is the first one i'd tag. Looks the perfect compliment to PEH.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ye old its not me its you to a highly regarded manager
as usual you are getting to emotionally attached to the subject because it involves the chairman.

Read what is being said and listen. Romano said meeting was not positive. Gold on one of his youtube Q&A’s a couple days ago stated we had doubts about him succeeding outside the Ajax structure. A query you yourself expressed here a couple days ago.

But now all of a sudden it is somehow a mass snubbing all round? Nonsense.

We never spoke to Marsch. He moved from one Red Bull club to another. His 3rd in the organisation. Nagelsmann said he’d only leave RB for Bayern as a Bavarian boy.

P.S. Remember that Pochettino was once our 3rd choice after trying and failing to lure Van Gaal and De Boer.

Last edited:

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
as usual you are getting to emotionally attached to the subject because it involves the chairman.

Read what is being said and listen. Romano said meeting was not positive. Gold on one of his youtube Q&A’s a couple days ago stated we had doubts about him succeeding outside the Ajax structure. A query you yourself expressed here a couple days ago.

But now all of a sudden it is somehow a mass snubbing all round? Nonsense.

We never spoke to Marsch. He moved from one Red Bull club to another. His 3rd in the organisation. Nagelsmann said he’d only leave RB for Bayern as a Bavarian boy.

P.S. Remember that Pochettino was once our 3rd choice after trying and failing to lure Van Gaal and De Boer.
The week we are in the market for a manager all these potential candidates sure up other roles. Coincidence?

Ten Haag I was also not overly sure on as De Boer who wasn't linked to us I thought would do well at Palace and look what happened there. LvG was our first choice and Poch 2nd. It's more the lols at Levy and the club that Nagelsmann our first choice took a better offer, just like LvG did. Ragnick would still be a great outcome and no real step down from our first choice. But any other selection from here on out is a huge punt just like Poch was. I'll get behind whoever it is and give them 18 months to show signs of progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back