Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

Problem is he’s on 95k until 2023 having earned an extension in the 18/19 season from memory.

Who giving out that contract? The length is the worry more than the weekly wage.

We have to take a hit and wear a good 40-50k of that and get him off the books for again 8-12m.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
On Sissoko, I think it's time to move him on but he has been good for us. His end product is poor but we have really missed his big engine in the middle of the park. Yes, he's over 30 but I rate the guy a bit. He's decent at what he does but it is now time to go.

I echo those thoughts with Lamela. Every team needs a master of shithousery and Lamela is one of the best. But I don't think he gives us much going forward.

Who giving out that contract? The length is the worry more than the weekly wage.

We have to take a hit and wear a good 40-50k of that and get him off the books for again 8-12m.
That right there just shows how far off we are and why we need fans back in stadiums so we can maximise our cashcow.

95k a week is a pittance to the other 5.
Will be hard to shift him though.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
That right there just shows how far off we are and why we need fans back in stadiums so we can maximise our cashcow.

95k a week is a pittance to the other 5.
Will be hard to shift him though.
A Moussa Sissoko contract should be a pittance to us. We should never be paying him in our top 5 or 6 earners. And we should be able to wear paying out half his contract.

We should be able to replace his output with a 20-22 year old player on 50-70k a week whilst still paying him 50k. 100-120k spent on him and his replacement isn't that big a deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CDA90848-98D7-40CD-9CA5-C335AC77CD4B.jpeg

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The reason I say conte is a bad idea is because as Fabrizio says conte needs to win immediately and to spend. He won't be able to get what he needs funded by players sales unless we sold Kane for 130m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back