Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good KO time for me with this Rennes game. Got up 30 mins after it started and skipped through all the boring bits and managed to catch up by the end of the first half. Real nothing performance so far. Doherty worst on ground. Kane and Lucas probably our best in the little time they are seeing the ball

Escape with a point. Good result considering how poorly we played.

Positives on the night: Gil in the little time he got to see the ball, Rodon looked like he'd be decent with good players around him & Lucas for his cameo pre injury.

Negatives (the main ones): Doherty is an awful player, Gollini is just about a Hart upgrade, Skipp back to back invisible poor games at DM & Ndombele attitude taking away from clear moments of skill and brilliance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a caretaker manager permanently.

Kante comes on and they run the midfield.. take of Ndombele and Gio were the two doing well on the ball. If Tanguy went off as he was gassed then sell. We can’t pay 200k a week for a guy to play 60 minutes max.

But this sack of s**t CFC are everything wrong with football. Money laundering dirty Russian cash via sportswashing a team. Have depth on the bench better than most First XI, and many more on loan. A system they abuse.

Have a young fan base devoid of a moral compass by following that gutter trash, and cheer a murderer.

I think we chalk this one up as a given, I don’t think we judge Nuno too harshly, that Chelsea squad is insane.

Arsenal next week is a better gauge, I’ll join the outrage brigade if we start dropping points going forward regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kante comes on and they run the midfield.. take of Ndombele and Gio were the two doing well on the ball. If Tanguy went off as he was gassed then sell. We can’t pay 200k a week for a guy to play 60 minutes max.
Gio gave the ball away badly in the lead up to the 2nd goal. Ndombele did play 80 minutes on Thursday so I can understand why he may be gassed. At least he put some effort in today, Alli didn't get out of a jog

So many poor decision by Nuno though. Stick Kane on the left for much of the game. Sanchez for Romero for the final sub. Why?

I think we chalk this one up as a given, I don’t think we judge Nuno too harshly, that Chelsea squad is insane.
I'm judging him on the first 5 games and we have look ordinary in all of them except for maybe the City game. 1 goal from open play in 5 games now in the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back