Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
For the record Topkent, I agree somewhat about Kulu. Put a few noses out of joint but he is a typical Spursy player. His best is exceptional but his worst you'd think we were playing with 10. If he continues to improve (which he is) and influences games week in, week out then we'll have a world class player but at the moment he is just another 'almost' guy we've become accustomed to at White Heart Lane.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
For the record Topkent, I agree somewhat about Kulu. Put a few noses out of joint but he is a typical Spursy player. His best is exceptional but his worst you'd think we were playing with 10. If he continues to improve (which he is) and influences games week in, week out then we'll have a world class player but at the moment he is just another 'almost' guy we've become accustomed to at White Heart Lane.
Like a few he should be pushed for his starting spot with competition for places which we don't have.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Reports emanating we are back in for Vlhavic for around £80m. Levy potentially wants to sell Richarlison to help fund the purchase..

We sign a new lead man, what do you do with Son?
Son back to left wide position.
BJ can play right
Kuku - biss - madd midfield

Sarr can come on for anyone in that setup

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Like a few he should be pushed for his starting spot with competition for places which we don't have.
The Levy way is to get a PL proven player and be content with said player rather than build depth and challenge said original player with more talent.

Imagine we actually signed someone to challenge Kane all those years ago, if we'd signed someone to push Dele, to push Trippier etc. etc. etc. (might be wrong names but point remains)

I like the direction we've gone in by replacing the city we'd built under Poch and tried to re build on the run with Nuno, Conte, Jose.
If Daniel Levy and ENIC truly want to win the fans over, even without silverware then building on what we have will do wonders for the morale the fan base is giving them upon the appointment of Ang.

What I don't want to happen is we get complacent and end up in the 2017/18 conundrum by having a side good enough to challenge the best in Europe but the lack of depth to get it done. Develop the bottom end and we seriously have the best XI to challenge the best in Europe in my humble opinion.

I think I am at the point of virtual slaps for suggestions of us buying someone to challenge Kane.
It could not be done.

Anyone willing to join was invariably not good enough to challenge him, anyone good enough to challenge him would walk to a bigger club and be the clear no.1 striker there.

It really was that simple.
He is a generational forward that adequate back up could not be acquired. His back up at Bayern (as it was for Lewandowski as well) is former Stoke forward Chupo-Moting. Says it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back