Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

raph - rich - sonny is a good front 3.
Kulu can play as a mid rather than winger

Sonny (Neto) - Rich (Zirkzee) - Raph (BJ)
Maddy (Kulu)
Biss (Bent) - Sarr (Gallagher sorry Art Vandelay_ )
Udogie (?) - VDV (?) - Romero (Dragusin) - Porro (Royal)
Vic (Forster)

Davies can play either backup def role, but need additional depth
Ashley Phillips may be 18/19 but reviews are awesome for the youngster. Could he come in as 4th choice?

Isn't Joe Rodon still on our books? hes doing swimmingly where he is if I remember correctly

Thought Vicario was poor with his feet today a couple of his saves bailed out his errors. Udogie has looked a bit tired in the last few games. Bentacur could do with a spell with Biss back starting. At least there are now options of the bench

Thought we were okay in parts but very ordinary in others.

Until the goal thought Johnson was our worst for the day. But each of Udogie, Bentancur and VDV were also well below their bests. Bentancur is struggling massively.

Great to see the quality of depth on the bench. Still a few cloggers on there. But once Lo Celso is fit its going to be quite a strong bench we can call upon.

Thought we were okay in parts but very ordinary in others.

Until the goal thought Johnson was our worst for the day. But each of Udogie, Bentancur and VDV were also well below their bests. Bentancur is struggling massively.

Great to see the quality of depth on the bench. Still a few cloggers on there. But once Lo Celso is fit its going to be quite a strong bench we can call upon.
Yeah no where near the pace of the game ATM.
Between him and Hojberg the turnovers deep inside the half are costing points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is nuts. For context Usain Bolt breaking the 100m WR ran at 10.44m/s or 9.58 seconds. VDV by my maths was on track for 9.64 seconds

If it was sustained. With the 100 that includes the reaction time and it takes a while to hit top speed out of the blocks. Bolt hit nearly 45 in his world record

Also best in the league for Save xG.

img_4926-jpeg.1902990

Minute 1 switched on and great save.
Ridiculous he's Italian No.3 really.

If it was sustained. With the 100 that includes the reaction time and it takes a while to hit top speed out of the blocks. Bolt hit nearly 45 in his world record
Of course, just more so we have a CB in Ange's high tempo style that can nearly match Olympic runners for speed.

Were never going to be able to play his way with Dier or Lenglet

Haha. All I say is good luck to Liverpool dealing with Levy. Remember all the Poch to Madrid rumours until they realised what they were going to have to pay Tottenham
Levy would probably ask them to sell Anfield lol.

Last edited:
Ange sees projects through.
I have no doubt he's being sounded out. But that's not Ange's style. He'll see Spurs through for a while

I can appreciate the whole romantic "supported as a kid" however Ange just does not give the vibes that he is a cut n run when something (appearing) bigger opens up. He has only just started this project and is exceeding expectations. Levy and co fully trust him and back him with transfers (and Paratici is a genius). I cannot see him leaving. Liverpool may also fall off a cliff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back