Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't watch it but sounds like we lacked creativity, our high line opened us up on the counter and whilst being at home with all the possession we conceded goals we shouldn't have and missed goals we should have scored? When we lose everyone has played crap and whipping boy x must go

Did I miss anything?
The midfield was terrible, high line was fine they never really got in behind, they just counter attacked and Sarr and Bissouma were everywhere they shouldn't be. Didn't stop anything
Bissouma turned the ball over for the second goal from a spurs corner. Was absolutely s**t today

Soon as there was a s**t pass wolves countered easily, the pressing was rubbish and there was 0 ability to win the ball back. Wolves exploited Emerson and Davies bad.

The midfield was terrible, high line was fine they never really got in behind, they just counter attacked and Sarr and Bissouma were everywhere they shouldn't be. Didn't stop anything
Bissouma turned the ball over for the second goal from a spurs corner. Was absolutely s**t today

Soon as there was a s**t pass wolves countered easily, the pressing was rubbish and there was 0 ability to win the ball back. Wolves exploited Emerson and Davies bad.
still lacking depth in the squad?

still lacking depth in the squad?
Maybe but depth wouldn't have mattered today. Sarr and Bissouma were both horrible especially biss and madders looks well off his best. Even son was really bad.

Spurs looked good for about 10 mins of the whole match.

Really? I thought he dismissed it massively

I thought he chose his words very very carefully. If he was committed to us, he would've said that outright imo.

Get a grip mate.

1) he dismissed it.
2) Alonso is getting the job anyway.
3) there’s no release clause in Ange’s contract and Levi would set the price so high that it’s not an option.

I think Bayern will have first dibs on Alonso. Madrid may even pull the trigger if Ancelotti is willing to take a non-coaching position.

Contracts mean absolutely nothing. If Ange wants to leave, we won't force him to stay. Liverpool will pay any price we set if they decide he's the one they want. This isn't the Tottenham-Arne Slot saga.

I thought he chose his words very very carefully. If he was committed to us, he would've said that outright imo.

I think Bayern will have first dibs on Alonso. Madrid may even pull the trigger if Ancelotti is willing to take a non-coaching position.

Contracts mean absolutely nothing. If Ange wants to leave, we won't force him to stay. Liverpool will pay any price we set if they decide he's the one they want. This isn't the Tottenham-Arne Slot saga.
No they won't. If spurs ask for 50m Liverpool won't pay it

As Ange has said there's still so many work in progress parts to our squad.

Sorted out are the following starters:
GK, RB, LB, RCB, LCB, AMC, LW, ST

Sorted out are the following backups:
RB, RCB, LCB, LW, RW, #6 AND #8

Might be okay in time for the following:
Starting #6 could be Biss or Bentancur if they can he consistent enough,
Starting #8 could be Sarr, but means we need a backup 8
Backup ST could be any one of Veliz, Scarlett or Parrott

Desperately need:
Backup GK, world class 6 or 8, world class RW, backup LB, backup 10

Today we saw the desperately needed being missing we look so flat. Davies isn't a LB in this system, our 6 and 8 didn't matter who was on all looked lost, as did Maddison who we had no real alternative too, Kulu was decent but once he moved central the finishers in Werner and Johnson couldn't unlock Wolves. Need a RW who can create AND score not one or the other

As Ange has said there's still so many work in progress parts to our squad.

Sorted out are the following starters:
GK, RB, LB, RCB, LCB, AMC, LW, ST

Sorted out are the following backups:
RB, RCB, LCB, LW, RW, #6 AND #8

Might be okay in time for the following:
Starting #6 could be Biss or Bentancur if they can he consistent enough,
Starting #8 could be Sarr, but means we need a backup 8
Backup ST could be any one of Veliz, Scarlett or Parrott

Desperately need:
Backup GK, world class 6 or 8, world class RW, backup LB, backup 10

Today we saw the desperately needed being missing we look so flat. Davies isn't a LB in this system, our 6 and 8 didn't matter who was on all looked lost, as did Maddison who we had no real alternative too, Kulu was decent but once he moved central the finishers in Werner and Johnson couldn't unlock Wolves. Need a RW who can create AND score not one or the other
Problem is I reckon it'll be impossible to find good back up LBs and RBs who can invert. They have to be amazing players technically but who can also defend.

Same with a 10. Arsenal don't really have a backup 10 for Odegaard even.
City use Alvarez and Silva, both world class players. Tough tough to find

Problem is I reckon it'll be impossible to find good back up LBs and RBs who can invert. They have to be amazing players technically but who can also defend.

Same with a 10. Arsenal don't really have a backup 10 for Odegaard even.
City use Alvarez and Silva, both world class players. Tough tough to find
I think Emerson with Udogie still on the left would be okay as a backup. There's links to Dorgu at Lecce as a backup LB.

As for the 10, I think it's got to be a young player like Donley or Devine coming through rather than buying one. The drop off would be too great buying one to be understudy

You don’t really know how Daniel Levy works, do you? He will set a price so high that Ange is out if reach.

Also, do you think Levy runs the gauntlet with the fans by selling Ange? He’d be strung up.

It’s not going to happen.

As for the 10, I think it's got to be a young player like Donley or Devine coming through rather than buying one. The drop off would be too great buying one to be understudy

Buy a gun RW and Kulusevski is the back up 10.

Vicario/Forster

Porro/Emerson
Romero/Dragusin
VDV/Davies
Udogie/New LB

New CM/Bissouma/Sarr/Bentacur/Skipp
Maddison/Kulusevski

New RW/Johnson
New Striker/Richarlison
Son/Werner or new LW/Solomon

I would say the squad needs those 5 players minimum.

Last edited:
We have very little in terms of creativity when MAddinson is off, the RW spot is still up for grabs and then back up striker and (quality) depth in the wing backs (LB / RB) seem to be the consensus for us all then.

I still stand by the comments that id like us to get minutes into the kids. I think Soonsup - Ball had some interest in January such has his U21 form been, we know about the others (Donley, Dorrington, Parrott, Scarlett, Devine).

We have very little in terms of creativity when MAddinson is off, the RW spot is still up for grabs and then back up striker and (quality) depth in the wing backs (LB / RB) seem to be the consensus for us all then.

I still stand by the comments that id like us to get minutes into the kids. I think Soonsup - Ball had some interest in January such has his U21 form been, we know about the others (Donley, Dorrington, Parrott, Scarlett, Devine).
I'd say in terms of instinctive creative passing it's Maddison, Porro, then some gap to Romero, Kulusevski and Lo Celso. And then a massive gap to Bissouma and Bentancur.

So when Maddison is off his game and Porro is out, it gets drab quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say in terms of instinctive creative passing it's Maddison, Porro, then some gap to Romero, Kulusevski and Lo Celso. And then a massive gap to Bissouma and Bentancur.

Yeah biss is a good call carrier but he was terrible against a deep block.

the kid we signed on or close to deadline day looks like a real ball carrier, hopefully he can put on some weight and get up to PL speed quickly, looks like someone we could get behind real quickly.

You don’t really know how Daniel Levy works, do you? He will set a price so high that Ange is out if reach.

Also, do you think Levy runs the gauntlet with the fans by selling Ange? He’d be strung up.

It’s not going to happen.

Mate I would love to be as sure as you. But I’ve seen the way Daniel levy works since 2008. He has consistently sold our biggest assets without exception. He does not care about how the fans feel.

Mate I would love to be as sure as you. But I’ve seen the way Daniel levy works since 2008. He has consistently sold our biggest assets without exception. He does not care about how the fans feel.

He stonewalled Kane, Bale and Modric.

It’s also rumoured that Barcelona wanted Pochettino at one point and Levy quoted them a ridiculous price.

He stonewalled Kane, Bale and Modric.

It’s also rumoured that Barcelona wanted Pochettino at one point and Levy quoted them a ridiculous price.

I take your point on Poch. That definitely happened.

But Kane, Bale and Modric all left once they started pushing for their move. Modric a little different because he pushed for the Chelsea move before staying another year and going to Madrid.

I really hope you're right about Ange staying.

I take your point on Poch. That definitely happened.

But Kane, Bale and Modric all left once they started pushing for their move. Modric a little different because he pushed for the Chelsea move before staying another year and going to Madrid.

I really hope you're right about Ange staying.

Talking more Kane to City from a couple of years ago. Levy was having none of it.

Ryan Sessengon injured in his u21s return

In other news, grass is green!
Unfortunate - you hate to see it.

The absolute fickheads on Twitter abusing him should be ashamed.

Abuse of any player is not on, moreso a) someone from your own club and b) about an injury.

Ryan Sessengon injured in his u21s return

In other news, grass is green!
That's a shame.
He could have been a special player.

Watched the replay, midfield struggled.
Biss and sarr to be expected. Usually takes a month after a cup for players to bounce for us.
Sonny not unexpected either.

Emerson very disappointing.

But as someone mentioned, they match us well with their system.

Also quite funny I had no idea who Gomes was until he was linked to us during the Jan window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back