Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like that the end of this season there is no automatic clause but we can choose to buy him

At the conclusion of his 18 month loan at the end of next season if we make UCL or he plays 50% of PL minutes we are obligated to buy

That's how I read it but wasn't 100% sure.

Unless he has some major injury i don't see any way where we don't buy even if it wasn't mandatory. At that price he is a bargain
Sorts our front 3 out nicely.
Also handy having kane able to play 10 duties at times and 2 decent players to feed the ball to.

A decent CB and midfielder would get our core 11 together nicely.
And maybe upgrade the the fullbacks

Appealing a card he received over a month ago. Did they type up the appeal on a typewriter and send it from buenos aires to rio by carrier pidgeon?

******* s**t show that mob

Read an article on it, they were hoping to have all 4 players bans reduced to one game and the AFA is focused on remaining inside the top 7 world rankings so they stay in pot 1 and avoid a group of death.

Fair motivation to keep pushing on imo

The ban was from 6 weeks ago. Get it sorted before any of these blokes have to fly across the world whilst there's still a pandemic going on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only have they called up for dead rubbers putting him thru 30+ hrs of flights, they're now doing it for games he can't even play in. It's a s**t show and I hope they go out in the first round at the WC

They’re not dead rubbers.

The need to maintain their ranking place, and the players want to maintain their spot in the team. As previously explained he went on national duty pending a fifa appeal, that failed.

Why does a suspension from 6+ weeks ago pend for that long? It's a ******* s**t show. The Argies took the piss and Romero has flown 15+ hrs there and back for literally no reason at all

Bet he'll be in better condition after 2 pointless 15 hr flights rather than having had 2 weeks on the training ground with Conte

blah-blah-blah-blablabla.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back