Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Conte's words on his personal life in Italy and losing three close people along with his general demeanour is saying to me he is looking for a way out. In my opinion he just doesnt seem to have the fire he had last year.

It would be so good to see the club backing him but financially are we in a position to do so? There just too many gaps on the field, was grest to see Bentancur back, his presence is a huge boost, Kulu getting back to fitness and Richy too. I really hope we go on a barnstorming run, Conte commits so the players morale gets boosted, Kane will most likely leave in the summer but we could pull off some great and much needed signings if Levy allows the sale $ to be spent.

I dont know, so many mixed emotions after this morning. For periods we can match the best but the inconsistency is killing me. Bring on Fulham.
If Kane goes, and we may need to suck that up, i'd probably let Son go too. His form hasn't been great, but he'd still pull a strong fee.
the two should see 160m min come in.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

If Kane goes, and we may need to suck that up, i'd probably let Son go too. His form hasn't been great, but he'd still pull a strong fee.
the two should see 160m min come in.
Agree on selling Son. Hope we can keep Kane just for purely selfish one-club-player reasons.

Daniel Levy's list of priorities this January

1. Cyprus flag
2. Cheese room margins
3. Replacing all beaver town beer taps with non alcoholic beer so people stop chanting
45. A new right wing back
64. A new left sided centre back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one has said that. I even lambasted them for something last night.

But you take it to another level. Got a thread going exaggerating the crisis we’re in.

Likely 5-7 finish.

Conte or no Conte we will sign players in the summer and 4-7 likely again is where we end up next season.

Everton and West Ham. Now there are two clubs in crisis. Not this overblown shitshow.

You’ll hit disagree on this despite every part of it likely coming true.

No one has said that. I even lambasted them for something last night.

But you take it to another level. Got a thread going exaggerating the crisis we’re in.

Likely 5-7 finish.

Conte or no Conte we will sign players in the summer and 4-7 likely again is where we end up next season.

Everton and West Ham. Now there are two clubs in crisis. Not this overblown shitshow.

You’ll hit disagree on this despite every part of it likely coming true.
Threads there because rightly this thread isn't the place for other clubs posters to post about our dramatic failures

And they are dramatic failures

In the space of 24 hours we've thrown a 2 goal HT lead away, banned an unbanned a Cypriot fanclub flag and had our DOF banned for being a dodgy campaigner.

Not to mention how we've gone from a top 3 club and regular CL club to as you say a 5th-7th club, in a season that includes Chelsea and Liverpool crashing!

And they are dramatic failures

In the space of 24 hours we've thrown a 2 goal HT lead away, banned an unbanned a Cypriot fanclub flag and had our DOF banned for being a dodgy campaigner.

Not to mention how we've gone from a top 3 club and regular CL club to as you say a 5th-7th club, in a season that includes Chelsea and Liverpool crashing!
Because top 3 club is unsustainable. I speak regularly to 3-4 people from this board who follow other clubs and the phrase “punching above our weight” has been common.

That’s what we have been for the last 8 years. But it comes to and end and for the 1000th time. Growing revenue streams so we can earn 500m+ a year like Liverpool and United is how we can compete.

This difference between the wealthy like us, and those 5 much wealthier, is they absorb failed transfers easier. We falter with Ndombele and Sanchez and Lo Celso. Probably 150m between them and we can’t then immediately make a similar purchase and absorb the mistake like Chelsea or City do.

Because top 3 club is unsustainable. I speak regularly to 3-4 people from this board who follow other clubs and the phrase “punching above our weight” has been common.

That’s what we have been for the last 8 years. But it comes to and end and for the 1000th time. Growing revenue streams so we can earn 500m+ a year like Liverpool and United is how we can compete.

This difference between the wealthy like us, and those 5 much wealthier, is they absorb failed transfers easier. We falter with Ndombele and Sanchez and Lo Celso. Probably 150m between them and we can’t then immediately make a similar purchase and absorb the mistake like Chelsea or City do.
We punched above our weight with ease and regularity. It's through failings that have undone all of that hard work and leave us in a similar spot to where we were post Redknapp. Miles off it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back