Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Had some friends staying over last night so only saw snippets of the first half.

Looked drab.

Wasn't surprised when I saw the result.

Even more frustrating considering Arsenal lost afterwards.

Had some friends staying over last night so only saw snippets of the first half.

Looked drab.

Wasn't surprised when I saw the result.

Even more frustrating considering Arsenal lost afterwards.

It was worse than anything we dished up under Nuno.

Win last night and top 4 is pretty much done.

Very bloody annoying.

Re-watched parts of last night again. Royal needs to be upgraded, his teammates don't trust him.
All game Romero actively went out of his way not to pass it to him, but Conte's system relies on wingbacks and Cash the little campaigner has wiped out Doherty.

Re-watched parts of last night again. Royal needs to be upgraded, his teammates don't trust him.
All game Romero actively went out of his way not to pass it to him, but Conte's system relies on wingbacks and Cash the little campaigner has wiped out Doherty.
He just offers so little going forward. Like Doherty early stages when he played LWB, but he listened and learned under Conte. It doesn't seem to be the case with Royal who just doesn't have the quality on the ball, quality to make runs, quality to go past his man. Who would have thought a Doherty injury could be the turning point for our season. I'd almost prefer an experiment with Lucas at RWB or even giving Sess a go there, he played RW at Fulham and is a goal threat and has pace!

for building a nice shiny new stadium to house NFL games and concerts?
For sacking a manager to get Conte, for making a CL final not long ago.

I swear some of you just don’t get how hard climbing to the top will be.

We are a mile off City yes? They have hundred of millions of pounds worth of players on the bench yesterday and yet don’t have enough depth. They will spend 100-150m in the summer on Haaland. Buy a yop class midfielder to replace Fernandinho, probably replace Bernardo/Sterling.

We are competing in a system where you need to spend outrageous fees just to get top 4. Let alone the 95+ points required to win the league. LFC and City are favourites to make the UCL final. LFC and CFC both made League and FA Cup finals.

Conte alone won’t get us near a trophy, nor will 150m from Levy. That will be what it takes just to give a shake at a cup.

Then there’s Newcastle.

For sacking a manager to get Conte, for making a CL final not long ago.

I swear some of you just don’t get how hard climbing to the top will be.

We are a mile off City yes? They have hundred of millions of pounds worth of players on the bench yesterday and yet don’t have enough depth. They will spend 100-150m in the summer on Haaland. Buy a yop class midfielder to replace Fernandinho, probably replace Bernardo/Sterling.

We are competing in a system where you need to spend outrageous fees just to get top 4. Let alone the 95+ points required to win the league. LFC and City are favourites to make the UCL final. LFC and CFC both made League and FA Cup finals.

Conte alone won’t get us near a trophy, nor will 150m from Levy. That will be what it takes just to give a shake at a cup.

Then there’s Newcastle.
tbf I wasn't sure which way your initial comment was meant to be taken. I think this confirms it :thumbsu:

Regulion isn’t that good either. I could see Sessengnon starting next game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regulion isn’t that good either. I could see Sessengnon starting next game.
Would take Madrid’s buyback money and run.
tbf I wasn't sure which way your initial comment was meant to be taken. I think this confirms it :thumbsu:
not sure how I am meant to take this.

I pass on that our rivals are envious of our ownership. Get the same lame replies you’d expect. Akin to sportsbet with their dad’s army joke for Geelong.

On the plus side, we did what we said after the Brighton game. Must get a point out of games where we aren't playing well.

On the negative side, the great shot on target famine has returned. We don't look like getting one on target let alone scoring.

Agreed our key defenders gave us a point today. I thought Romero was our best. Davies saved a goal too.

For my eyes our issue is still breaking down a defence to give our forwards a chance.

I rate Bentacur so ironically enough would of been nice if Hojbjerg was Eriksen. I mean if we are obviously going to play a back 3 with wingbacks, we just need some form of creativity.

Agreed our key defenders gave us a point today. I thought Romero was our best. Davies saved a goal too.

For my eyes our issue is still breaking down a defence to give our forwards a chance.

I rate Bentacur so ironically enough would of been nice if Hojbjerg was Eriksen. I mean if we are obviously going to play a back 3 with wingbacks, we just need some form of creativity
Yeah in games like these last 2 one of the central mids needs to be a playmaker. We don't have one in our squad at all. Winks and skipp can't do it either

Gunners are earning it
We're a ****ing joke.

I get conte wants to run a system but maybe run it when you have the cattle.
WBs are rubbish. Zero creativity in the middle. Son and kane have dropped off the pace.

Would be looking at a 343 with berg and **** knows on proper wings, and son, kane and kulu fwd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back