Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Cuti out for the rest of the season 👎
We'll manage.
If failing to beat Burnley/Norwich is down to his absence then we don't deserve CL football anyway.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
For all the moaning and groaning over the years, Ben Davies (see Daveees) continually gets picked and his spot, even in the squad is never questioned. Genuine club man and one I am happy is with us
He has improved to a level I must admit I didn't think he had in him. A world class manager whose system is 3 at the back is perfect for him. I've gone from being happy for him to be backup LCB to being happy for us to sign a 20-23 year old LCB who can push him for his spot but not necessarily be the clear starter

The Cryptkeeper jd2010 to us watching from Oz this would seem barbaric and repulsive behaviour. I mean we get nearly zero violence at the footy.
But read the replies. All yids proud of the act of making 'Gooners entering Tottenham' as hard as possible. Is the hatred really to the point that grown men without a second's thought will break the law? Or is this more extreme because of Top 4 riding on the game and that they were cowards back in January.

Staggering

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

The Cryptkeeper jd2010 to us watching from Oz this would seem barbaric and repulsive behaviour. I mean we get nearly zero violence at the footy.
But read the replies. All yids proud of the act of making 'Gooners entering Tottenham' as hard as possible. Is the hatred really to the point that grown men without a second's thought will break the law? Or is this more extreme because of Top 4 riding on the game and that they were cowards back in January.

Staggering

A few bottles flying around, pretty tame for English/European rivalries. But I would add 3 key things that make this one a bit different

1. First derby with crowds in tottenham for years
2. Top 4 battle as close as it is
3. They normally like these derby games being midday kick offs to avoid drunken trouble. Both NLD I went to both were early starts. So was a West Ham game I went to. But an away game at Chelsea was a night fixture and I noticed how much more the crowd was boozed up and just ready to explode more than the more heated arsenal and west Ham derbies felt.

Sniper Hunting GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

They’ve got 3000 players in the parked bus in our box. They won’t miss a few. Start with Pope.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Staggering

I went to a NLD in 2013 at the Lane. They kept the Gooners in the ground until the Spurs fans had left. It was a very hostile atmosphere. Some of the carry on pre-game entering the stadium was disgusting. I saw a Gooner fan hit a police horse with his Coke bottle. Our fans were disgraceful too.

You wouldn’t want to take the missus or kids.

Bruno took a pen off Ronaldo. Misses. Lose to Woolwich.
Meslier lets the ball in his own net. Woolwich win.
West Ham roll over to Woolwich.. Now beating City.

But we're lucky because of a pen on Friday...

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I went to a NLD in 2013 at the Lane. They kept the Gooners in the ground until the Spurs fans had left. It was a very hostile atmosphere. Some of the carry on pre-game entering the stadium was disgusting. I saw a Gooner fan hit a police horse with his Coke bottle. Our fans were disgraceful too.

You wouldn’t want to take the missus or kids.

The Tribalism amongst all premier league fans is a disgrace, another reason Australia is the lucky country. As a freo supporter I can go to a derby with an eagle mate , sit anywhere and enjoy the banter and company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Right , I am concerned about Lloris successor , particularly now that we’ve identified Alders successor in Romero.

I wonder how much Ramsdale benefits from player for a big club like Arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pope in for a year behind Lloris, slowly takes over #1. In meantime, find a kid to develop or ID the next buy.
depends what's the next phase for us re: becoming a buying club.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Going to be Sam Johnstone from West Brom. Free transfer apparently done.

Holy meatballs, Johnston is already 29, Pope already 30.

Lloris was 25 when we got him across from Lyon. I guess I wanted a long term keeper but fast realising Lloris is the exception not the rule.

Back