Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Holy meatballs, Johnston is already 29, Pope already 30.

Lloris was 25 when we got him across from Lyon. I guess I wanted a long term keeper but fast realising Lloris is the exception not the rule.
Would be good to find that long term keeper as backup but doesn't look like we are going down that route. Lloris probably has 1 or 2 top quality seasons left in him so it will become a new priority fast.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Two point gap allows us to need merely a draw v Norwich.

Two well earned points v Liverpool for example.

6 points against City. 2 against Liverpool.

Imagine if we can get out s**t together against rubbish teams like Burnley, Southampton, Arsenal and United next season.

Sep 16, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
I went to a NLD in 2013 at the Lane. They kept the Gooners in the ground until the Spurs fans had left. It was a very hostile atmosphere. Some of the carry on pre-game entering the stadium was disgusting. I saw a Gooner fan hit a police horse with his Coke bottle. Our fans were disgraceful too.

You wouldn’t want to take the missus or kids.
I did have a good chuckle watching the replay on Scum TV over the weekend (just for s***s and giggles). The commentator said it was commendable that all of the away supporters were staying right to the end as it showed great loyalty. My instant thought was that it was a direction they were given for their own safety.

C7146DDB-03B2-4F1A-B20B-87E093BD669D.jpeg

Ice cold.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
You’re all amateurs, foundation Freo supporter (I’ve been there through it all) & Spurs supporter here. Also raptors fan which deserved its place with the other two until they bought Kwahi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My German team is FC Magdeburg who are that bad (but on the improve up to Bundesliga 2 for next season) that the fans had to offer them some practical advice a couple of years ago.

Transfer rumour round up. Weeding out the completely rubbish sources. Sun, Mail etc.
Apart from McGinn who isn't really an upgrade on Hojbjerg, Bentancur or Skipp I am liking the sound of what we're after. If we're after 1 CM would like it to either be a boss No.8 or a playmaker. Eriksen for free would be great, might mean we get 2x CM.

Gil, Tanganga and Sarr I would go down the Chavs route and loan them out. Think all 3 are talented and would fit in the category of "will outlast Conte" so loan them out for experience but retain their ownership rights. Continental football would be good for Tanganga to experience.

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
My German team is FC Magdeburg who are that bad (but on the improve up to Bundesliga 2 for next season) that the fans had to offer them some practical advice a couple of years ago.

Ha that's very good.

That reminds me of being a freo supporter in the 90's when Neesham thought he could create a team out of his WAFL buddies and didn't need the draft.

Back